Extras for iMovie
iOS Universal Photography
The must-have companion for iMovie! Add text, titles and scrolling credits to your iMovie videos, as well as find millions of HD backgrounds, photos, clip art, and emoticons to use in your videos.
NEW!!! Now you can add SCROLLING CREDITS to any image, save it as a video, and import it into your iMovie.
• Text, Titles & Credits
• Scrolling Credits
• HD Backgrounds
• Clip Art
• Upload your own photos and images
Here is how it works:
1. Select one of the millions of images, photos, HD backgrounds, etc.
2. Crop, rotate, customize, add text, scrolling credits, symbols, clip art, frames, drawing, etc. to the image.
3. Save the image or newly-created video file (if scrolling credits) to your photo library.
4. Run Apple's iMovie app and insert the image or video into your iMovie!
See several tutorial videos at: http://clipish.net/support/#videotutorial
DO EVEN MORE AND SAVE $$$! This app is part of the CLIPish Pro 2 mega app. To do everything this app does AND MUCH MORE, rather than buying this individual app, you may want to consider getting the all-in-one CLIPish Pro 2 app--20 APPS IN ONE for only $4.99!
"WOW! You will not find a more extensive library of high-quality multimedia files ANYWHERE for the iPhone or iPad...period...the one must-have app of the year!" ~ John Frameir, App Review Weekly
FEATURES TO TAKE YOUR iMOVIES TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN SECONDS:
• BROWSE MILLIONS of Photos, Clip Art, Emoticons, Wallpapers, and HD Backgrounds.
• SAVE to your iPhone's photo library with one tap to user in your iMovies.
• SEARCH for ANY specific item, such as "Smiles," "Clouds," "Sunsets," "Hearts," etc., and be shown HUNDREDS of images to chose from.
• UPLOAD your own images for editing (crop, rotate, add text).
• PERSONALIZE images by adding text or scrolling credits to any image. Adjust font, color, size, placement, scrolling speed, etc. Great for titles and credits.
• CROP AND ROTATE images.
• VIEW REAL TIME how others are using the app and share your creations.
• UPDATED DATABASE of new images delivered daily directly to your device via the our servers.
• ORGANIZE FAVORITE images in customizable folders.
• SLIDE SHOW feature to turn your iPad and iPhone into a stunning picture frame.
• OPTIMIZED for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. (Apple's iMovie requires an iPhone 4 or Mac computer, but you can create your images to use on it with any of the iOS devices and send them to your Mac or iPhone via email or syncing.)
• PUSH NOTIFICATION when new images have been added to the master library.
IMPORTANT -- REQUIRES iMOVIE: This app is used to help you find graphics and add text to iMovie videos, so to use it, you'll need to have iMovie on either your iPhone or Mac, as well as have a good, working knowledge of how that app works. Images can be found, text added, cropped, prepared, etc. on either an iPhone or iPad, then used with iMovie on your iPhone or Mac.
* FAST INTERNET CONNECTION RECOMMENDED: Due to the extensive server-side communication for downloading images, this app works best for users with a strong 3G signal or WiFi connection. This app is NOT recommended for users with Edge, slower connections, and/or weak signals.
Some images featured are in the public domain. If you believe your work has been included in err, please let us know so it can be removed immediately.
WRITE US! Input and suggestions always welcome, and we're always here to help. Please contact us at email@example.com
CRITICAL UPDATE–PLEAES READ! THIS UPDATE FIXES THE PROBLEM WITH WEB SEARCHES not brining up any results. Please read this to learn how the new version works.
WHAT HAPPENED? WHY DID THE APP STOP WORKING? Our app used Google's free Image Search feature for the web library searches. 3rd party apps use what is called an "API" to communicate with the Google image feature. On December 1st, Google deprecated (discontinued support for) their free image search API and turned it off, breaking our app's web searches, causing any web image searches to stop working.
HOW DID YOU FIX IT? Google has replaced their free API with a paid version. However, using Google's new paid API was not an option for us, as it would cost way more than what we charge for the app, so that was not feasible. So, What we did was to actually embed the Google Image search web page right into the app. This restores the complete web search functionality to the app, but behaves a little differently. Please keep reading to understand how the new system works:
- The Web Library tab has been renamed the Web Search tab and the My Library tab has been renamed to Favorites.
- You perform web searches just as before, by either selecting one of the "featured" searches (i.e. Happy Birthday, Good Morning, I Miss You, etc.) or entering in what you're looking for (i.e. red corvette, funny baby, etc.).
- Now, however, instead of the results showing up in the normal thumbnail view like it was before (and how it still works on the Library tab), it will actually show you the search results in a Google web page. Scroll down to see the thumbnails, which look better in many ways, as they keep the aspect ratio of the image and show them larger. When you find one you like, tap on it, and swipe right and left as usual. HOWEVER, and this is the important part, to use one of the images (to customize, share, crop, etc.), you HOLD YOUR FINGER DOWN ON THE IMAGE FOR A SECOND and it will pull that image into the app, so you can customize it, share it, save it, etc.
- IMPORTANT! If you hold your finger down on one of the thumbnails, it will only bring in a low resolution version of the image, and any animations will not play, so be sure and tap on the thumbnail first, so it enlarges to full resolution, and then hold your finger on that image to pull it into the app. (NOTE: It may take a second or two for the full resolution version of the image to download, and you can't pull the image into the app until it has, so if you hold your finger down for a second or two, and it doesn't pull in, it is likely still getting the high res version, so just lift your finger and try again.)
- Here is a video that shows how this works, if you need help with this: http://tinyurl.com/clipishwebsearch
Sorry for any inconvenience to you that was caused by Google discontinuing their free image API, but we hope you'll continue to enjoy the app as always with the changes we've made. Thanks!