Extras for iMovie
iOS Universal Photography
The must-have companion for iMovie! Add text, titles and scrolling credits to your iMovie videos, as well as find millions of HD backgrounds, photos, clip art, and emoticons to use in your videos.
NEW!!! Now you can add SCROLLING CREDITS to any image, save it as a video, and import it into your iMovie.
• Text, Titles & Credits
• Scrolling Credits
• HD Backgrounds
• Clip Art
• Upload your own photos and images
Here is how it works:
1. Select one of the millions of images, photos, HD backgrounds, etc.
2. Crop, rotate, customize, add text, scrolling credits, symbols, clip art, frames, drawing, etc. to the image.
3. Save the image or newly-created video file (if scrolling credits) to your photo library.
4. Run Apple's iMovie app and insert the image or video into your iMovie!
See several tutorial videos at: http://clipish.net/support/#videotutorial
DO EVEN MORE AND SAVE $$$! This app is part of the CLIPish Pro 2 mega app. To do everything this app does AND MUCH MORE, rather than buying this individual app, you may want to consider getting the all-in-one CLIPish Pro 2 app--20 APPS IN ONE for only $4.99!
"WOW! You will not find a more extensive library of high-quality multimedia files ANYWHERE for the iPhone or iPad...period...the one must-have app of the year!" ~ John Frameir, App Review Weekly
FEATURES TO TAKE YOUR iMOVIES TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN SECONDS:
• BROWSE MILLIONS of Photos, Clip Art, Emoticons, Wallpapers, and HD Backgrounds.
• SAVE to your iPhone's photo library with one tap to user in your iMovies.
• SEARCH for ANY specific item, such as "Smiles," "Clouds," "Sunsets," "Hearts," etc., and be shown HUNDREDS of images to chose from.
• UPLOAD your own images for editing (crop, rotate, add text).
• PERSONALIZE images by adding text or scrolling credits to any image. Adjust font, color, size, placement, scrolling speed, etc. Great for titles and credits.
• CROP AND ROTATE images.
• VIEW REAL TIME how others are using the app and share your creations.
• UPDATED DATABASE of new images delivered daily directly to your device via the our servers.
• ORGANIZE FAVORITE images in customizable folders.
• SLIDE SHOW feature to turn your iPad and iPhone into a stunning picture frame.
• OPTIMIZED for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. (Apple's iMovie requires an iPhone 4 or Mac computer, but you can create your images to use on it with any of the iOS devices and send them to your Mac or iPhone via email or syncing.)
• PUSH NOTIFICATION when new images have been added to the master library.
IMPORTANT -- REQUIRES iMOVIE: This app is used to help you find graphics and add text to iMovie videos, so to use it, you'll need to have iMovie on either your iPhone or Mac, as well as have a good, working knowledge of how that app works. Images can be found, text added, cropped, prepared, etc. on either an iPhone or iPad, then used with iMovie on your iPhone or Mac.
* FAST INTERNET CONNECTION RECOMMENDED: Due to the extensive server-side communication for downloading images, this app works best for users with a strong 3G signal or WiFi connection. This app is NOT recommended for users with Edge, slower connections, and/or weak signals.
Some images featured are in the public domain. If you believe your work has been included in err, please let us know so it can be removed immediately.
WRITE US! Input and suggestions always welcome, and we're always here to help. Please contact us at email@example.com
Remember...High ratings keep us motivated to keep adding features. :)
- BUG FIXED: The app won't reset every time it's restarted, allowing you to leave the app to paste an image, then return to the app were it left off. (It will, however, reset after 10 minutes of being away from the app.)
- BUG FIXED: Fixed an issue where the user sometimes couldn't save a video or sound file to their photo library.
- iOS 9.x has a bug where sometimes the Copy and Paste feature won't work (it will not move a copied item to the keyboard to be pasted). We have coded in a work-around into our app to avoid this issue.
- Misc. crashing when staring app and other bug fixes.