Montage Pro is a revolutionary way to create art. It has no templates, but gives you all the tools to create whatever your imagine. There is no limit to the number of images you can combine. As the next generation member of the Montage family, it brings the joy of creation to the iPad - experience the freedom of multi-touch like never before.
- Remix images into beautiful montages
- Take advantage of the multi-touch screen, and experience the true freedom of creation
- Switch between added images, rearrange your montage, add transparency
- Add text, with formatting, borders and alignment
- Manipulate the colors of your images, create alien worlds
- Cut out shapes from your photos (geometric and freehand shapes, as well as thousands of symbols and characters)
- Add colorful frames and shadows to your photos, which follow the shape you have cut out
- Non-destructive editing, change your mind anytime
- Mix 16M+ colors for backgrounds, frames, or choose from the huge library of predefined colors
- Auto-save feature and multi-tasking awareness
- Paste images into your montage, copy your saved montage
- Multiple resolutions - as high as 2560x2560
- Access to the Open Clipart Library, the largest collection of public domain vector clipart
- Send your creation by e-mail
- Save and load editable montages
- Extensive built-in help
- All orientations are supported
How to use it?
Start with reading the built-in help - it has a Quick Start guide that tells you the basics.
Okay, but how does it work?
You can add images, text, clipart, which become layers. Layers can then be moved, rotated and scaled with the usual one and two finger gestures.
You can find them on the website, along with downloadable copies of the derivative works.
If you find a bug, please contact me (email@example.com), and I will fix it as soon as possible. All feedback is welcome.
This is a minor update that fixes several smaller bugs and adds iOS 6 and retina display compatibility.
- iOS 6 compatibility
- Retina graphics
- Improved color picker
- Better memory management
- Moving a control point in shape mode no longer affects image transformations
- Faster live preview of color transformations
- Adding a shadow without a frame no longer breaks the shape of the layer
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 12, 2012
- Programmatic Magic Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (20)
- 2.4 MB