iOS Universal Photography
Montage Lite is an app for people who think outside the box. No templates are provided - you place images on a canvas, where they can be moved around and manipulated. Everything you create with Montage Lite is unique.
There are two things you should know about this application:
- It is the same core experience
Montage Lite is the free version of Montage. Built on the same technology, the Lite version is a simpler, more streamlined experience - it retains the ability to place and manipulate an unlimited number of images on a canvas, but lacks the advanced image editing capabilities of the paid version.
- It is an application on its own right
There are no ads. No in-app purchases. No watermarks. The application does not nag you every step of the way to purchase the full version.
Consider purchasing the full version if you need any of these features:
- Cut out shapes from your photos
- Add text, with formatting and more
- Search the web for photos
- Produce output images in any resolution up to 4096x4096
- Save and load montages for editing later
- Custom fonts
- Instagram support
Montage is one of the oldest of the photography applications still in development: its first version was released in 2009. Montage Lite came soon afterwards. From the very beginning, the idea was that the Lite version should not be a crippled or trial version of the original, but a useful application on its own. I encourage you to explore what the paid version offers, but whichever version you will end up using, please make sure you contact me if you run into any problems or have any suggestions about the application - I take pride in responding to each and every request personally.
- Fixed color management issue
- Fixed crash on orientation change while in background
- Compatibility with iPad Pro