Montage is a revolutionary way to create art on your mobile device. No more boring wallpapers, no more postcards created from some impersonal template. You can combine an unlimited number of images even with the Lite version!
Montage is simply the best way to create a montage (collage, composition, still-life, masterpiece) on your iPhone, and with the new Lite version you can try it risk-free. It is so amazing you might not even need the full version. Wait. Forget about that last one.
- Remix images into beautiful montages
- Take advantage of the multi-touch screen, and experience the true freedom of creation
- Switch between added images, rearrange your montage
- Make your photos black&white or sepia
- Mix 16M+ colors with our hue-saturation-brightness color mixer
- Change the background color of your montage
- Set the transparency of your images
- Use it to create wallpapers, postcards, or send your creations to the local museum. They will appreciate it.
- Retina display and iPhone 5 support
Consider purchasing the full version if you need any of these features:
- Cut out shapes from your photos
- Add text, with formatting and more
- Add colorful frames to your photos, which follow the shape you have cut out
- Access to the Open Clipart Library
- Save editable montages, and insert them into your work later
- Auto-save, so your can continue your work anytime
- More and higher resolutions
- E-mail your art
How to use it?
Add new photos with the + button. Once you have added something to your montage, you can manipulate it using multi-touch. You can switch between elements with the arrows. Switching temporarily hides other layers, so you always see what you select. Switching does not affect the order of images, but there is a button to bring the current selection to front. Further information can be found in the built-in Help.
Tips & Tricks
- Downloading images from the internet can spice up your pictures. Try image and photo sharing websites, like flickr or deviantArt.
- To do precise rotations, there is a button in the bottom bar that lets you adjust the current rotation to 0, 45 and 90 degrees.
- For even more precision, the application was designed in a way that does not require you to touch the picture itself - you can touch anywhere on the screen, and the transformations will still work. This way your fingers won't hide the image.
The term montage refers most commonly to compositions made from photographs, while the term collage is a broader category, which includes pieces of art made using photos, traditional artwork, sounds and other techniques. Both words are of French origin.
You can find them on the website, along with downloadable copies of the derivative works.
If you find a bug, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org), and I will fix it as soon as possible. Bug reports posted as reviews are hard to reproduce. (Of course feel free to post one, just contact me after you did, this way I can fix the bug much more quickly)
This is a minor update that fixes several smaller bugs and adds iOS 6 compatibility and retina display support.
- Retina display support
- iOS 6 and iPhone 5 compatibility
- Improved color picker
- Better memory management
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 01, 2012
- Programmatic Magic Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (12)
- 0.5 MB