A good photo is worth 1000 jumps. Now you just need one - introducing JumpShots.
JumpShots is the super simple app for nailing jumping photos of you and your friends. Aim, tap, jump. That's it. JumpShots handles the rest by taking into account average human reaction time and vertical leap.
Once you've nailed a few good jumping photos, it's easy to share them - JumpShots interfaces directly with Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. Or, you can just add the photo to your photo library or an email.
That's it. With JumpShots you'll never miss a good jumping photo again.
How to use JumpShots
1. Open JumpShots and go to camera mode.
2. Inform your jumper(s) to jump when they hear the silly, high-pitched noise
3. Tap the camera button.
The photo is programmed to be perfectly delayed based on human reaction time and average vertical leap. The noise will sound, the jumpers will jump, and JumpShots handles the rest.
You can also do a timed photo using the adjacent timed photo button - tap it, run to your position, and jump when you hear the noise!
For more information, check out www.1000jumps.com/info
- Fixed a bug relating to crashing, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if crashing continues to occur
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 18, 2011
- Andrew Gates
- 1.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (14)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Browse Later
• Browse Later Lite
• Call Locator
• FitBox Lite