iShow (Wireless Photo Presenter)
iOS iPhone Photography
Ever want to share you photos on your iPhone/iPod Touch, but without the privacy risk of uploading photos to external websites?
iShow lets your create photo-show from your iPhone/iPod Touch’s photo library. You can then share your photo-show anywhere using any computers on Wi-Fi networks. Simply connecting your iPhone/iPod Touch to a local Wi-Fi networks, and type your iShow’s web address into computer’s web browser. iShow will feed your photo show from your iPhone/iPod Touch to computer’s web browser.
Now when you go to your friend’s house, you can show off your photos on your friend’s large monitor. More importantly, when your photo-show finishes, you can be assured that your photos are not stored on your friend’s computer.
• Creating photo-shows from your photo library.
• Sharing your photo-shows using local Wi-Fi networks. No privacy issue of uploading photos to 3rd party websites.
• Choosing from 8 different photo-show styles.
• Annotating your photos with descriptions.
• Works any model of computers and any web-browsers. No need to download/install desktop software.
• Viewing beautifully rendered slide-show from any computer.
• Create a photo-show by selecting a style. Add photos from your library.
• When you are ready to show it, put your iPhone/iPod Touch onto a local Wi-Fi network.
• Tap on your photo-show, and select “Start Photo Show”.
• From a computer on the same Wi-Fi network, open up a web browser. Type in the “http” address shown by the iShow app.
• Enjoy your photo-show on large computer display.