This app was removed from the App Store.
Laminar (for iPhone) - Image Editor
iOS iPhone Photography
Laminar provides iPhoneography enthusiasts with a complete set of tools to quickly add life and emotions into their images. It offers complete set of tools needed to edit your images on the go. From filters and textures, to histograms and layers; it has something for everyone!
"Photoshop Touch vs. Laminar – which is better?"
"Laminar Is Like A Little Lightroom For iPad"
-CultOfMac.com : http://tinyurl.com/6oeqkqu
"Laminar for iPad is a good Photoshop Touch alternative"
• One of the most exhaustive support for layers and masks on iOS.
• Dedicated annotation tool to add text, balloons, and stamps to your images.
• Complete range of brushes, including Clone, Smudge, Dodge etc.
• Over 60 one touch filters & Fx including Polarizer, Retro, Vintage, Art Fx including Comic, etc
• Extensive list of editing tools including miniature, lighting engine, gradient, lens-flare, color-splash, replace color etc.
• Import/Export images from your albums on Flickr/Facebook, or even search for same on web using Bing!.
Features available only in the Pro Version are:
• Save/Restore projects.
• Export your projects as PSD.
• Import files directly from Dropbox.
• Lens Flare.
• Dedicated implementation for iPad.
Other Features & Specs:
• Work on Individual channels to get that perfect tonal effect.
• Work with RAW camera images. (Needs location services to be enabled).
• Brushes. Complete customization options including Variance, Jitter, Softness etc.
• 7 Border and Frame selections.
• Support of output resolution as high as 20 MP on iPad4/iPhone 5.
If facing problems, be sure to check if your iPad is not running low on space. Reinstalling the app also helps in certain situations. Feel free to reach me directly at email@example.com, or our support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixes with version 2.0.2
• Fixed issue, causing app to crash when working with curves.
• Fixed the order of images inside photo-albums. They now show up newest first.
• On iPad, individual imports were shown as separate albums. This caused the significant delay for some users. Fixed this, albums should show up a lot quicker now.
• Fixed issue where in the aspect-ratio was locked for resizing images. Single images can be resized as needed (With/Without aspect ratio). For a project with multiple layers, the resize only works when aspect-ratio is locked.
• Fixes numerous issues with IOS 7.0.
We had to remove the app from the store to fix the crash occurring on iOS 7. But the UI itself was completely broken for the new iOS. We had to re-write a big section of the UI components, and it took time. I apologize for the delay, but there is no way we could have allowed the app to be in sale in that state.
• We have re-done various UI elements, and tools like gradient, miniature, annotation are completely redone. We have also re-worked basic elements pickers for font, color etc.
PS: We have temporarily removed the "FTP" upload functionality. Will be added back in the coming update.