Insta EXIF. Cleaning personal info
iOS Universal Photography
InstaEXIF deletes personal information from the photos stored on your phone.
InstaEXIF creates copies of your photos in your device's gallery that do not contain personal information fields.
The photos with deleted personal information are placed in InstaEXIF gallery.
Any received on your iPhone or iPad photo includes:
- Information about the device (iPhone, iPad, iOs Version, etc.)
- Shooting conditions information (quality, format, recording time, etc.)
- GEO information (shooting Coordinates)
- Device's owner personal information
InstaEXIF enables you to keep your privacy by deleting all personal information from your photos.
How InstaEXIF works:
- Run the InstaEXIF application
- Select a photo from your device's gallery from which you want to delete personal information
- Click on "Done"
- Bugs fixes
- Interface improvement
- Expanded functionality
- New iOS version support