A minimalistic app with everything you need to straighten up a crocked picture. This app only does one thing, but it does to very well.
- Preservers Exif and location.
- No limitations on image sizes (outputs same resolution)
- Customizable grids to help you align your image,
- PhotoAppLink support to quickly jump between different photo apps
- Copy and paste images
- A "special slider" made for this for better precision
- Works great with PNG images
- Multitouch gestures
- Single-step fine-adjustments
The application will ask for your location on first start. But this is just a requirement to access location data in images. The application will in no way track your current location.
If you chased to not accept sharing your location and changes your mind you can accept it by going to you device Settings => Location Services
- Fixed rotation issue on iPad running iOS 6.0 and above
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 25, 2012
- Johan Andersson
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (16)
- 0.8 MB