iCover - Fake Magazine Cover Maker
**iCover is free for a unlimited time, Drop it while its hot!!**
Dear iCover users. For more magazine covers. no ads and continuous updates please upgrade to iCover PRO.
Put a photo on magazine cover and have fun showing it to friends and family! iCover has 35 different industry magazines to choose from. You can select any of them and make an impressive, unique, custom fake magazine cover with ease. Insert photos of your friends, family, yourself, your pets or car and share the results by emailing it. You can also save the cover to iPhone/iPod Touch gallery and show it to friends and family later.
Surprise someone by emailing the magazine cover created by you. Add any accompanying wording in the email e.g.
* Wow! You never told me u were on a magazine cover. Paparazzi must be following her!
* You are on a Cover Page. Now the world could see what I get to see everyday.
* Did you know your son made the cover of this magazine?
* Look honey! We made the cover!
* Billionaire Boy!
* You never told me u were on a magazine cover!
First, select one of the magazine themes. Use the left and right bottoms or scroll themes with the finger.
Using Photo icon take a picture with your camera or select any picture from camera roll or photo albums. Use one finger to drag the picture and two fingers to resize or rotate it.
Using Text icon insert any text that you desire. You can also select the font, size and color of the text. Move added text by touching and dragging it with the finger. Tap on the text added to edit or delete it.
Once you finish formatting the cover – Save to camera roll or photo albums by clicking Save icon or email it to a friend by clicking Email icon.
Note from the developers: built-in magazines are all imaginary. Any resemblance to actual entities or publications are purely coincidental. Let us know in comments if you want to see some specific magazine types added.
- Additional magazines added. Build covers from any of 35 available magazine covers now!
- Stability improved.
- Reference to particular month removed - now you can make the magazine look like a weekly or monthly edition of your choice.
- In app ads added - for ads free version and greater selection of magazines upgrade to iCover Pro
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 08, 2009
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (4919)
- 4.3 MB