iCorrect® OneClick Color for iPad
Give your photos the color of life with iCorrect OneClick Color. Almost every photo can be improved with a single touch of your finger and you won't find another color correction app that is easier to use.
Wishing you'd had a camera flash for that photo, or are the colors just a little bit flat? Use the Auto Fix button, or touch the photo in an area that should have been gray or black or white. The exposure and color balance will be automatically corrected, bringing life to your photo using the same powerful PictoColor® OneClick technology that professional photographers have relied on for years. Read more about it at oneclickcolor.com.
• Automatically correct color balance and exposure.
• Fine tune the automatic correction using sliders to independently adjust overall brightness, shadows, highlights, contrast, saturation, tint and temperature.
• Convert to black and white or sepia tone.
• Use the Preview switch to easily compare the corrected photo with the original.
• Save to your Saved Photos album, email and/or upload to Facebook at high, medium or low resolution.
• Includes built in help.
Give it a try and see why the iCorrect OneClickTM plug-in earned 5 diamonds from Photoshop User magazine!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 01, 2012
- FreshAir Software, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (2)
- 1.7 MB