HDR Photo Camera
Create the most amazing photos with the most accurate and advanced HDR processing engine.
We do more than just superimposing images. Our multilevel engine preserves details and textures, generating for you realistic and professional quality images.
In short: HDR Photo Camera takes three photos at different exposure levels (bracketing) and then it combines them, using the exposure fusing technique, into a single high dynamic range image.
The best results are obtained when the scene includes both dark and bright areas, such as taking pictures of a tall building against a blue sky, of the sunset into the sea or of some beautiful cloud formations.
* multilevel HDR processing engine
* three operation modes: Classic camera (single frame), HDR (bracketing + processing), Bracketing only
* automatic/manual exposure points
* single focus point (advanced settings)
* exif metadata
* pinch to zoom
* focus lock (when supported by the device)
* independent focus and exposure points
* instant preview
* HDR batch processing (The only application capable of capturing multiple sets of bracketed photos and processing them later with a press of a single button.)
"Mobile HDR" application shares the same HDR engine with "HDR Photo Camera" and in addition has the following complementary features:
* adjustable contrast, saturation and "exposedness" parameters
* automatic and manual ghost artifacts removal
* working resolution 16M pixels
* input images can be picked from Photos library or (for iPad) from external photo camera, memory card, etc.
* Major bug fix for fuse and alignment algorithms
* Other optimizations and user interface improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 11, 2013
- Intellsys s.r.l.
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (54)
- 1.0 MB