*** Compatible ONLY with iOS 3.0/3.1 ***
Only for Halloween week. Only for iOS 3.0/3.1 devices.
Halloween Camera AUTOMAGICALLY generates Halloween caricature-like images using sophisticated computer graphics algorithms. But the app cannot be easier to use - you only need to take a photo with iPhone® camera.
Just open a group portrait - and get a new caricature. Straight, forward looking faces will be detected and Halloween costume elements will be added automatically, as well as two special effects will be applied to generate even funnier image.
You can disable or enable "Caricature" or "Blue faces" effects by pressing buttons in the lower right corner and hitting "Remix" button.
The most fun comes from using "Remix" button - to reshuffle, and to generate a new combination of hats, horns and effects applied almost instantly to faces on a group photo.
When done, you can easily upload generated images to Twitter, Facebook or just e-mail them with a single touch.
People won't believe you have created such photos on your iPhone® with a single touch to 'Remix' button.
Halloween Camera's unbelievable yet realistically rendered special effects are almost guaranteed to impress you and people around you.
For more dramatic effect, you can rotate iPhone® and get a Before/After picture.
1) Face detection for group portraits.
2) Option to take a new photo or load existing one.
3) Caricature generation (huge realistic noses, eyes, smiles - generated based on photo content) - ON by default.
4) Blue faces effect - turn all normal faces into vampire ones - ON by default.
5) Halloween costume elements - hats, horns, crowns - ON by default.
6) Quick remix option - no need to reload image - simply hit "Remix!"
7) Before/After picture (rotate device!).
8) Send image to Twiter.
9) Send image to Facebook.
10) Send image via e-mail.
If you have any issues - simply restart your device.
To restart - hold down the sleep/wake button at the top right-hand corner of the iPhone® for a few seconds.
This will bring up a screen asking you to run the slider across the screen to turn the phone off.
When you slide the slider to the right, a progress wheel will appear and in a second or two, the iPhone® will be off.
To turn it back on, just hold down the sleep/wake button again until the Apple logo appears on the screen and then wait for the phone to start up.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 31, 2013
- Nick Drabovich
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (87)
- 2.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Camera Laugh
• Crazy Faces!
• Live FX (create your own, shareable photo effects, preview them live in camera view)
• Live FX Lite (create your own, shareable photo effects, preview them live in camera view)
• Membox Free
• Membox: test and train your memory in a fun way
• Tile Wallpaper
• iRetouch Free
• iZoom FX: Crop+, Flash+, Send+