GridPic allows you to take multiple pictures that form a grid, in the easiest way: simply start shooting, and GridPic keeps expanding the grid (in a spiral fashion), allowing any size grids like 2×2, 2×3, 3×3, 3×4 etc, with no limit (yes, 10×10 and beyond is possible!).
Take pictures as quick as you can press the shutter! Its streamlined interface gives you a direct view on what the end result will look like, as you take pictures.
Then save to the camera roll, from where you can share it easily. Other quick buttons for restarting from scratch, or stepping back one picture to retake it.
The setting button gives access to settings for flash on/off or auto (default), the border thickness and color (default black), and whether to take pictures in spiral fashion (default) or panoramic mode (left to right).
- (Digital) zoom modes, for more expansive GridPics!
- Selfie mode (use front camera)
- Automatic full screen preview on save (to show others).
- Higher starting resolution, resolution options, and smarter resizing algorithm.
- Nicer app icon and startup screen.
- Extra panorma heights, and panoramas left or right.
- Flash off by default.
- Option to have settings automatically pop up before each GridPic.
- Updated for iOS 7
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 04, 2014
- Wouter van Oortmerssen
- 4.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (11)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (28)