iOS Universal Photography
Glitché is the ultimate tool for creating cutting-edge photo and video artistry. #1 Photo & Video app in 94 countries and the most inspiring and influential mobile editor in existence.
As featured in HYPEBEAST, WIRED, Complex, BBC Culture, The New York Times, Fast Company, The Guardian, The Huffington Post, BuzzFeed, Gizmodo, Dazed & Confused, Highsnobiety and many others.
By totally changing the world of modern visual culture, Glitché has become a Webby Awards Official Honoree in Experimental and Innovation Apps, selected as one of the best Apps of the Year by the Apple and counts Kim Kardashian West, Kylie Jenner, Pharrell Williams, Zayn Malik, Gigi Hadid, Travis Scott, Run The Jewels, Tyga, Iggy Azalea, Major Lazer, Diplo, Skepta, Lily Allen, BJ The Chicago Kid, Boys Noize, Jeremih, Brooklyn Beckham, Norman Reedus, Oliver Sykes, John Galliano, Nick Knight, Gucci Ghost, Heron Preston, Marcelo Burlon, Gorillaz, XXXTentacion, Lil Uzi Vert’s “XO Tour Llif3″ producer TM88 and many more amongst its fans.
“The app that I love. It's really fun and it adds some flavour to your photo”
— Kylie Jenner, entrepreneur
“The best app in the world”
— TM88, Lil Uzi Vert’s XO Tour Llif3 producer
“Famed photographer Nick Knight used the app on Travis Scott’s Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight album cover. It’s one of Kylie Jenner’s favorites, the Gorillaz used it for their Humanz promotions, same with Diesel, Dolce & Gabbana, Been Trill, the MTV VMAs, and there are even filters catered to movies like Ghost in the Shell. It’s easy to use, too”
— Chris Harris, HYPEBEAST
“Love love love!”
— XXXTentacion, rapper
“This super cool app will take your regular photos from ordinary to psychedelic. Glitché has taken the art of pixelation and distortion and put it in the palm of your hand. Once an art form achieveable only with the help of Photoshop, Glitché helps even the most unexperienced user to create captivating illustrations”
— Silky Sullivan, Complex
“It's free to download compared to £300 per hour for a post-production suite”
— Nick Knight, one of the world’s most influential and visionary photographers
“It's so special, it's so now”
— Nicola Formichetti, Diesel's creative director
“Glitch-face is the new selfie”
— Marina Galperina, Fast Company
“One of the best apps for creative people”
— Katherine Brooks, The Huffington Post
“Glitché is sick”
— Lily Allen, singer
“This new update is insane. We love Glitché”
— The Glitch Mob, music band
“Yes, there are filters. And yes, the photos look ******* awesome”
— Alex Rees, BuzzFeed
• No signup or account needed — download and start creating immediately
• 30+ professional tools for the digital glitches, 3D-transformations, color distortions, crusty VHS looks and more
• Realtime, photo & video filters to bring the best out of your art
• Fullscreen mode for the most amazing Snapchat and Instagram stories
• Effect control during recording and editing
• Beautiful simple design
• Layers, masks, texts and emojis
• Export to Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop
• Endless inspiration and creativity
Have any questions? Contact us!
@GlitcheApp on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook
Hi! We have a lot of news for you!
First of all, we would like to thank the Gorillaz and personally Jamie Hewlett for choosing our app to create the artworks and the global promos for their new album Humanz. Eight official singles with covers created using Glitché are available on iTunes; the amazing videos for the new tracks also created in Glitché have already been viewed more than 11,000,000 times on YouTube, and a lot of GIFs created by the band in our app have flown across the twitter from Radio Beats 1 to Jean-Michel Jarre, who also took part in the recording of Humanz. Even the avatar the Gorillaz use on Facebook is animated using Glitché. It's unbelievable and we are very honoured to be a part of this story!
Next: our congratulations to Travis Scott for getting his album Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight to platinum status! You probably remember that the cover for this album was created by the legendary photographer Nick Knight using Glitché. It is an honour and a joy to know that the creation of Glitché shall forever reside in the musical hall of fame!
And last, but not least — thanks a million to:
• Kim Kardashian for choosing Glitché to promote her own Kimoji app
• Paramount Pictures for the Ghost In The Shell filter used almost 1,000,000 times by now
• Gucci Ghost, Skepta and Run The Jewels for their art
• Lil Uzi Vert's XO Tour Llif3 producer TM88, who named Glitché the best app in the world. Thank you!
• XXXTENTACION for his touching message (we love you too bro)
• The Golden Filter for the Now We Get Lost video, entirely created in Glitché
… as well as HYPEBEAST for the material about our app.
And of course we would like to thank you, dear friends, for your five-star ratings and reviews that help us move forward.
In this version we fixed a lot of bugs and made Glitché work faster and be more stable.
• The BRUSH setting has become an independent filter, combining the functions of LIQUIFY
• New DARK filter for exploring the dark sides of glitch art for camera, photo and video editors
• Now it's enough to go to the next screen to apply the effect to the entire video without controlling the recording process manually. The long-awaited feature
• We fixed the bug in which the video became shorter when adding new filters
• Latest photos and videos from the camera roll are now displayed on the main screen
• Lots of other improvements
We are already working on a new version of Glitché. The result will surpass all expectations.
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook — @GlitcheApp
Use RESTORE button to restore previous purchases.