Giffer Pro - The Animated GIF App
Animate your life.
A New & Noteworthy app, Giffer Pro was designed from the ground up for making rad animated GIFs quickly and easily, whenever you want and wherever you go.
Giffer Pro provides larger, longer (double length) GIFs compared to the standard version of Giffer, without the need for an in-app purchase. Of course you also get that warm, fuzzy, pro status feeling.
The best part about Giffer Pro is its powerful simplicity. Advanced features are there when you need them, yet unobtrusive enough to let you create a simple GIF in just a few taps.
Create virtually any kind of GIF you want: Cinemagraphs, Jitter or wiggle GIFs, stop motion, time lapse, endless looping GIFs, reverse GIFs, text overlay GIFs, reaction GIFs, cat GIFs, dog GIFs, you name it. Effortlessly share them to tumblr, twitter, facebook, email, or iMessage/SMS.
· Over 25 awesome filters
· Cinemagraph mode with optional stabilization
· Precise individual frame positioning
· Frame duplication and start/end trimming
· Text overlays including several fonts
· Adjustable self-timer
· Adjustable burst capture
· Adjustable onion skin
· Single frame capture
· Add photos from your camera roll
· Add video clips from your camera roll
· Copy/paste photos from Safari or other apps
· Unlimited free giffer.co uploads
· Share to multiple social media networks simultaneously
· Multiple tumblr blogs
· Multiple twitter accounts
· Save GIFs to the camera roll
· Save frames to the camera roll (non-burst ones)
· View featured GIFs made by other Giffer users
· Your very own GIF library (with folders!)
· Download and share any GIF from the web
· Copy/paste GIFs into your library
· Optimized for the iPhone 5
· Forward, reverse, single play forward, single play reverse, and back and forth (yo-yo) loop modes
· Adjustable animation speed
· Streamlined, intuitive UI
Giffer Pro makes real GIFs, not lame video knockoffs pretending to be GIFs. Animated GIFs rule because you don't need to download any special plugins to view them. You can paste them directly into iMessage/SMS messages or post 'em to your blog just like a regular photo, without any cross-browser worries or extra effort.
More features are on the way. Got a killer feature you'd like to see? Tap "request a feature" in the settings menu.
If you have any feedback I'd love to hear it. Tap "get help" in the settings menu or email email@example.com.
Giffer Pro requires iOS 5.0 or above.
Oh whoa, this update is awesome. New features:
· You can now import videos from your camera roll! (Beta-ish)
· Hold your finger on a featured GIF to copy its URL
I'm not gonna be all "bug fixes" with this, so if'n you please, I've fixed the following:
· Finish button covering up email & text/sms buttons
· Reverse playback mode not actually reversed in gifs
· App hang while selecting photos to import during a photo stream synch
· Accidental photo selection while scrolling the multiple photo picker
· Facebook login issue for users who changed their FB email or password
· No camera available for 5th gen iPod touch users
· Image paste issues
As always, If you need any help just send an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://giffer.uservoice.com/
Have fun and make awesome GIFs!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 6 days ago
- Taber Buhl
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (12)
- 11.7 MB