Warmlight - Manual Camera & Photo Editor
iOS Universal Photography
Featured in Best of 2016 Top Paid collection on the App Store!
Warmlight is a remarkably easy-to-use camera and photo editing tool. It lets you take professional-looking shots and access extended image editing parameters for great results.
Apply live filters, take stunning shots, adjust an image like a pro and share your creations easily.
Designed for perfect shots:
* Smart Focus & Exposure control - set and adjust them manually before taking a shot:
1. Point camera at object and tap the screen
2. Tap and move Focus and Exposure controls to adjust them
3. Set Focus on object, tap the control to activate, and adjust it
* Support of the default Photos app with the Warmlight extension: apply designer filters, overlays, and adjust any pictures from the gallery
* Extended photo editing tool: adjust shadows/highlights, contrast, tint and more
- Take fullscreen or square shots using either front or back camera, or take most of the dual-lens camera on iPhone 7 Plus
- Get perfect colors with white balance presets (Lamp, Sun, Flash, Cloudy, Custom)
- Use intelligent exposure control for even better shots
- Manually adjust focus
- Activate horizon level tool to make perfectly straight horizons
- Use 3 or 10-second timer, so you’ll have enough time to appear on each photo you take
- Apply live effects while taking photo to save time on editing and don’t miss your precious moments
- Enjoy professional photo filters
- Perfect the image with artistic designer overlays
- Make the photos look more natural and symmetrical with perspective correction tool
- Make a final touch by adjusting brightness, warmth, contrast, shadows and other parameters
- Create extraordinary dramatic effects using vignette tool
- Edit your images right in the Photos app with no interruptions
- Save the image and share it to Instagram, Facebook. Follow us on Instagram at @warmlight_app and add #warmlight hashtag if you want to be featured!
Ready to take better photos?
It’s time to welcome the new shooting features:
- White Balance - choose a preset depending on lighting conditions (indoor, at night, cloudy or sunny) or make adjustments according to your preference;
- Horizon Level - no matter where you place the horizon, keep it level. Say “No” to tilted horizons!
- Good news for iPhone 7 Plus users - from now on the app supports the dual-lens camera;
- Focus, Exposure, ISO and Shutter speed settings are closer than ever, just right in the upper tool bar.
Enhanced editing features include:
- Vignette Tool - create extraordinary dramatic effects;
- Perspective Correction Tool - fix distorted perspective in your photos in a tap to make them look more symmetrical and natural.