With FotoMagico Remote you can control a live FotoMagico slideshow presentation with your iPhone or iPod touch, while you are away from your computer, e.g. when walking around on the stage. To help you with your live narration, FotoMagico Remote also includes a teleprompter, which will always display a thumbnail and the speaker notes for the currently displayed slide.
- Control the slideshow with start, stop, pause, and skip buttons
- Displays a thumbnail for the current slide
- Display the teleprompter notes for the current slide
- Jump to any chapter of the slideshow
- Control the sound playback volume
- FotoMagico Remote requires Boinx FotoMagico 3.0 or newer running on Mac OS X Leopard (or newer).
- Chapter navigation and volume control require FotoMagico 3.1 or later.
- A local WiFi network must be available for communication between the Mac and the iPhone or iPod touch.
- Full support for chapter navigation
- Control slideshow volume
- Enhanced compatibility with iPhone OS 3.0 and higher.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 12, 2010
- Boinx Software
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (5)
- 0.8 MB