iOS Universal Photography
Focos is a big step into the future of computational photography and light-field camera, bringing DSLR-like photography to your dual-camera iPhone and iPad Pro, with beautiful bokeh effects usually achievable only with professional large aperture cameras. With the technology of computational photography, you can make unlimited changes to your photos, focus after the fact, change the aperture repeatedly, and add multiple lights in 3D space, exceeding the limits of any editing tools you’ve known before. The creative potential unleashed by Focos is endless.
- Take photos with shallow depth of field, without manually painting or making selections.
- True 3D imaging.
- Simulate large apertures to create real bokeh effects normally only possible with DSLR cameras and expensive lenses.
- Import existing portrait photos and customize the bokeh effect.
- Re-focus portrait photos that have already been taken, with a simple tap.
- Choose from various simulated aperture diaphragms to generate different bokeh spot effects.
- Professional options to simulate lens characteristics, such as creamy, bilinear, swirly, and reflex effects, and more.
- Visualize the depth of areas within your portrait photos in a 3D view, and intuitively add depth filters.
- Add multiple lights in a 3D space, and adjust the color, brightness and so on for each light.
- Check the portrait picture in the real world with augmented reality technique.
- It is possible to patch the depth map precisely on iPad with Apple Pencil.
- Intuitive and easy to use, with built-in video tutorials.
- An essential tool for iPad Pro, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
Taking portrait photos is not possible on devices that lack dual cameras. It is therefore recommended that Focos is used on devices with dual cameras.
All sample photos in screenshots and video previews were shot on an iPhone 7 Plus.
Do you have questions or suggestions? Contact us via support @ focos . me.
- The device temperature has been reduced while taking photos.
- Interface freezing on startup has been fixed.
- HDR filter & Structure filter issues has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue while the color is over-saturated on Over saturation of colors in front bokeh has been fixed.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Added support for iOS13.
- Glad to inform that Sergei Sarakhanov has authorized use of his photo taken by Focos for the screenshot on App Store.
A new major version is being worked upon which allows you to edit all pictures & not only the portrait ones. At the same time this app will run on all iPhones & iPads. This version will be released by end of Summer. Please do inform everyone about this forthcoming release, especially those who use a single-camera iPhone.
Enjoy using Focos and support us by leaving your review for the features of each update to help us make it better.