iOS Universal Photography
Cinemagraph Pro is the pro-level tool the world’s top photographers use to create stunning cinemagraphs—the exciting new visual medium that lives between the world of photography and video.
With Cinemagraph Pro your iPhone and iPad are transformed into a professional mobile cinemagraph studio. Named a top design and photography trend for 2016, cinemagraphs can be used on the web, your social media channels, in video ads and broadcast TV. Or take them offline and project them on 4K displays at airports or even on the side of NYC skyscrapers. Anything is possible with Cinemagraph Pro.
CINEMAGRAPH PRO OFFERS
- Mask: Create your cinemagraph in real-time with magical “live-masking” that reveals motion as you paint over the still image
- Still Image: Import a still or export from the video and edit with another photo editing app
- Trim: Pick your perfect image sequence and select your still image
- Loop: Choose a bounce or repeat loop and easily adjust speed, delay, crossfade for a seamless loop
- Effects: Apply custom presets for a more stylized look
- Adjustments: Flip or rotate and easily adjust temperature, tint, exposure, saturation and vignette
- 4K and HD Rendering: Output your cinemagraph in 4K and 1080 HD resolutions (requires in-app purchase)
- Sharing: Upload to your free account on flixel.com and easily share your cinemagraph or export a video and post to social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Vine
A subscription service that makes it easy to embed your cinemagraphs in HD on websites and blogs.
- Embedded cinemagraphs autoplay and autoloop on any device and in any browser including mobile.
- Add custom watermarks and links to your cinemagraphs
- Control access to your cinemagraphs for client-related projects
FLIXEL CLOUD SUBSCRIPTION PLANS
Web only: $100 yearly (for current owners of Cinemagraph Pro for Mac or iOS)
Flixel Cloud Subscriptions are charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will auto renew unless cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period. You cannot cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings in the app.
• Walkthrough video and sign-in screen to help new users get started
• Import up to 2 minutes of video footage
• Bug fixes and performance improvements