DISCLAIMER : This application is for entertainment only and should not be used for any mind therapy functionality.
Subliminal Video is an application that allows you to add hidden images and messages in your videos.
Select and customize as many video frames as you want, replacing them with new images and texts.
Most of the viewers won't consciously see those hidden images, which are displayed for a very short time.
They can, however, have an unconscious impact on their mind.
Use this application just for fun, or to trick your friends.
It is now possible to create videos like the famous “Drink Coca-Cola” and “Eat Popcorn” controversial subliminal advertising (in 1957 by James M. Vicary).
More recently, the movie Fight Club also used subliminal flashes to insert hidden pictures of Tyler Durden at different points in the movie.
Add a unique look to your videos, changing multiple frames to create a specific effect (add color to some images, zoom on a part of the images, change the image, display custom text,...)
The application can also be used to tag small parts of the videos with a text of your choice (for instance your signature), so there will be a visual (but slightly hidden) proof that the video is from you.
This application, can run on your iPhone and your iPad.
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported in all screens.
* New : An image can be now easily added (zoomed and placed) as an overlay (the same way the text can be added)
* New : A set of transparent icon images is provided and can be used as image overlay.
* New : In case of an input video selection change, It is now possible to save the current video (if it was imported from an external application or if it was directly recorded using the camera), avoiding any unwanted data loss.
* New : Icons added to the to export buttons, for a quicker identification.
* New : subliminalvideo:// scheme support to launch externally Subliminal Video.
* New : Disable automatic device screen lock (causing a potential application close) during long conversions.
* Change : Remove device status bar in full screen image modification preview.
* Change : When exported using the Open-in feature, the video file name is correctly set (to the same one than the one used for email or iTunes file sharing).
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 02, 2013
- Francis Bonnin
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (5)
- 32.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Background Timer
• Color Blind Clock
• Earth Puzzle - a spherical puzzle game in 3D
• Illusion Clock
• Live Artist
• Mu Games - Puzzle, Memory and Fifteen with unlimited Flickr images
• Video 2 Photo - extract still pictures from movies
• Video Audio Remover
• Video Crop & Zoom
• Video Rotate & Flip