Course for Editing with FCP X
iOS Universal Photography
There are many new tricks in FCPX’s editing toolkit. That’s why Michael Wohl created this comprehensive new editing course – filled with great examples – to show you just how it’s done! This 30-tutorial collection gets you up-to-speed quickly in Apple’s latest version of Final Cut Pro X!
• 105 minutes of video training
• Super clear explanations
• Offline Playback (no internet connection needed)
• Easy to navigate
1. Introduction (00:57)
2. Understanding Projects (01:37)
3. Creating a New Project (02:54)
4. Duplicating & Deleting Projects (03:50)
5. Your first Edit (02:45)
6. Appending Clips (03:39)
7. Inserting Clips (04:06)
8. Overwrite Edits (06:04)
9. Connect Edits (04:05)
10. Replace Edits (02:57)
11. Replace Options (04:10)
12. The Four Edit Points (03:56)
13. Three-Point Editing (06:04)
14. Insufficient Footage Warnings (02:12)
15. Audio-Only & Video-Only Edits (04:44)
16. Selecting Audio Tracks (01:19)
17. Deleting Clips (02:17)
18. Removing Selections (02:51)
19. Adding Gap or Placeholders (03:18)
20. Moving Primary Storyline Clips (02:44)
21. Moving Connected Clips (03:38)
22. Moving Clips into and Out of the Primary Storyline (02:51)
23. The Position Tool (03:23)
24. Snapping (01:19)
25. Zooming in the Timeline (02:26)
26. Numerical Navigation (01:50)
27. The Timeline Index (02:24)
28. Searching in the Timeline (01:12)
29. Navigating Between Projects (01:24)
30. Timeline View Options (04:43)
The app holds a professionally created video tutorial course targeted mostly to the professional and educational markets. Since the tutorial content holds most of the value from the app is, the interface is simple and elegant with the idea of reducing distractions.
From the Home screen our customers can start playing the tutorial materials, disclose the outline, or click to open our website on their browser.
While playing the video, the user can tap to disclose our overlay transport controls that also show buttons to go back home, disclose the outline, or send the video via AirPlay if available.
Once the app is downloaded it contains all its media and has no in-app purchase functionality. The app has no capability of loading any external media, nor of sending nor receiving any data from outside the app.