Color Splash for iPad
iOS iPad Photography
Color Splash™ lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color.
Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- A short tutorial clearly explains how to use the app and all its features.
- Share your edited images with friends via email or by uploading them to Facebook
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- Adjust brush properties such as brush size, softness and opacity.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
We added full support for the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil. When using the Apple Pencil you can apply more pressure to quickly color in large parts of an image with a wider brush.