Color Splash for iPad
Color Splash™ lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. We specially adapted our best-selling, award-winning iPhone app to the iPad. The beautiful large screen and fast processor make Color Splash an absolute joy to use!
Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- A short tutorial clearly explains how to use the app and all its features.
- Share your edited images with friends via email or by uploading them to Facebook
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- Adjust brush properties such as brush size, softness and opacity.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- A redesigned user interface gives Color Splash a sleek new look and feel.
- The new Settings menu lets you control several user preference settings.
- A new "hue shift" adjustment slider lets you change the colors in the image you're editing.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 11, 2014
- Pocket Pixels Inc.
- 28.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (47)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (2289)