Color Splash for iPad
Color Splash™ lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. We specially adapted our best-selling, award-winning iPhone app to the iPad. The beautiful large screen and fast processor make Color Splash an absolute joy to use!
Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- A short tutorial video clearly explains how to use the app and all its features.
- Share your edited images with friends via email or by uploading them to Facebook
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- Adjust brush properties such as brush size, softness and opacity.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
This is our biggest update yet, adding some great new features and a new look.
- Adjust your image's brightness, contrast, saturation and more.
- Give the black and white parts of your image a sepia or blue tint.
- The new 'brush monitor' feature lets you see what is under your finger while you paint.
- Added support for Dropbox, Google+ and Picasa.
- Bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 15, 2013
- Pocket Pixels Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (56)
- 28.1 MB