Canva - Graphic Design & Photo Editing
iOS Universal Photography
Create beautiful designs and professional graphics with Canva. Edit photos, add text, elements, stickers, borders, frames and more. Get started in seconds with more than hundreds of professional templates and tweak them to suit your need.
Use your own photos or choose from more than one million layouts, stock photographs and illustrations. Search for the best fonts, photo filters, graphics, stickers and shapes, then use Canva’s simple drag and drop tool to create a design. Share your design directly to your favourite social media app, via email, text messaging apps or export to your camera roll.
Choose from hundreds of professionally designed layouts for
- Social Media & post maker – for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Social Media Banners – Facebook cover, Twitter Header, YouTube Art
- Snapchat Geofilter templates
- Blog & Website Posts – Inspirational, Travel, Food, Music
- Cards – Birthday, Thank you, Party, Wedding, Engagement, Love greetings
- Invitations – Birthday, Party, Wedding, Engagement, Christmas, Baby Shower
- Photo Collages – Birthday, Love, Family, Music
- Posters – Sale, Events, Clubs, Party, Inspirational, Music
- Flyers – Events, Clubs, Band, Real Estate, Business
- Presentations – Sales, Business, Education
- Business cards – Photographic, Modern, Minimalist
- Logos – for your Event, Business, Team
- Album & CD covers – Playlist, Podcast, Music Mix, Singles
- Kindle covers & Book covers – Romance, Thriller, Non-Fiction
and much more being added every week !!!
ADD TEXT ON PHOTOS
Convey your message by adding text or captions to your designs. Choose from over a 100 fonts to suit your style, tone and voice. Adjust the font size, colour, line height, line spacing, alignment, position and rotation of your words to get your design picture-perfect.
ONE MILLION IMAGES
Choose from our library of more than 1 million premium images or design with hundreds of free elements and fonts. Use images from your Camera roll in your designs, or take photos on the go.
Take your photos to the next level with Canva’s stunningly simple photo editor. Present a consistent look and feel on social media and in your marketing materials. You can edit your photos using preset filters or get advanced with photo editing tools like brightness, contrast, saturation, tint, blur, x-process and vignette. With more than six quadrillion options, you’ll never be stuck for choice.
SHARE AND PUBLISH
Share directly to your favourite social media including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google +
Or, save your design to your Camera Roll and share via email, text, messaging apps and more.
GET IN TOUCH
Got questions or comments? Get in touch by emailing email@example.com. We're here to help!
Canva 2.3.0 unpacks our most colossal and feature-packed update yet! We’re giving it to you straight (attempts of “humorous release notes” are now in the bin) - so you can jump right into trying out the new features!
NEW STUFF FOR THE iPHONE:
- We gave the Canva editor a ~ makeover ~ (... and a life-coaching session, plus a few weekends at the spa to make it really feel brand spankin’ new)! Your favorite tools have been re-organized to make way for a better workspace and an easier design experience.
- [iPhone & iPad] Canva makes its way to Japan! This translation is our heartfelt and resounding ありがとう! (Thank you!!!) to our Japanese users.
- *FRESH* Snapchat Geofilter design type now up! Step up your social media game with personalized geofilters for parties, events, and local spaces.
- Long-requested feature: you can now export geofilters AND logos on transparent backgrounds! With great powers of transparency come tasty, tasty possibilities.
- Finally: document color palettes are here! No more picking of random colors in the hopes that they match the rest of your design.
Regular roundup of bug fixes and performance improvements.
Thanks for using Canva! Give the new Canva editor a whirl and let us know how you feel using your favorite emojis. Share your designs on social with #canvalove. Happy designing!