QuickPro Guide for Canon 7D Mark II Advanced HD
iOS Universal Photography
Advanced training for the Canon EOS 7D Mark II. In this Beyond the Basics Training Guide you'll learn about the User Settings Modes, bracketing, autofocus modes and area modes, multiple exposures, interval timer photography, choosing lenses and accessories, camera care and maintenance and much, much more!
Now you have ready to go instruction of all Canon EOS 7D Mark II camera functions where you need it and when you need it.
- Instructional video on all aspects of the camera and photography.
- On the go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching in the field.
- Introduction: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Customizing Camera Buttons & Dials
- Customizing The Shutter Button
- Customizing The AF-On Button
- Customizing The AE-Lock Button
- Customizing The Depth of Field Preview Button
- Customizing The Lens AF Stop Button
- Customizing the Multi-function Button
- Customizing The Set Button
- Customizing The Main Dial
- Customizing The Quick Control Dial
- Customizing The Multi-Controller
- Customizing The AF Area Selection Lever
- Customizing The Info & Rate Buttons
- Bracketing: Exposure
- Bracketing: White Balance
- Multiple Exposures,HDR & Interval Timer
- Creating Multiple Exposures
- HDR Photography
- Interval Timer Shooting
- Movie Mode Features
- Movie Shooting Menu Options
- Choosing The Right Movie Recording Size
- Time Code Settings
- Using Cannon Lenses
- Lens Selection
- Lens Apertures & Focal Lengths
- Custom Settings
- Customizable AF Functions
- Customizing Record Functions
- Adding Copyright Information
- Custom Functions Menu
- Using the Built-In GPS
- Camera Maintenance
This training content was produced by QuickPro, LLC. This product is not sponsored by Canon, Corp. or its subsidiaries. Canon Product Names and terminology are trademarks of Canon, Corp.
Improved chapter point selection functionality.