★★★★★ The future of tethered photography is here!
COMPANION APP FOR CAMERAMATOR WIRELESS TETHERED PHOTOGRAPHY DEVICE
Move your photo sessions beyond the viewfinder to images that jump onto your iPad and Mac screens --- while you shoot!
Instantly review them on your iPad --- no cables to get in your way.
With CameraMator you will have a faster, more creative photo shoot that gets client buy-in before you wrap the session. You’ll save time and avoid potentially expensive re-takes, letting you put your focus on the finished product.
- Requires CameraMator device for wireless connection to DSLR Cameras.
- Captured images can range from 1MB to 30MB+ each, depending on the camera settings. Make sure you have sufficient space available on the hard drive for captured images.
1. Connect the camera to the CameraMator device via its USB port.
2. Turn on the camera and set its capture format to JPEG or RAW+JPEG (any size).
3. Using the "Settings" app, join the CameraMator network. (On some devices, the Activity Indicator next to the network name remains spinning. That is normal).
4. Start CameraMator app and choose "Remote Camera" or "Session Preview".
5. Choose your camera from the list of Devices to connect with it.
We have tested CameraMator 1.1 with the following DSLR cameras:
Canon 1Ds Mark III
Canon 1D X
Canon 5D Mark II
Canon 5D Mark III
More cameras will be added to this list as testing continues.
Live view support
Bug fix for changing network name.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 28, 2013
- Wooblue, Inc.
- 4.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data