Camera SX Pro for iPad : Photo with Sound
iOS iPad Photography
To celebrate the new update, Camera SX application is FREE for the next 24 hours ONLY. Enjoy it and spread the word!
Camera SX application takes photography to a new level, by merging it with audio recording to create incredible, unique stories.
◉ Capture moments through photos with sound.
◉ The application offers an elegant user interface inspired by real DSLR cameras.
◉ Once you've taken a photo using the integrated module, you can immediately apply a filter to give your photo style. Select from a number of cool filtered effects available to make your photos look even better and stylish!
◉ All of the filters have been carefully created for this application to make your photos more expressive and life-like.
◉ Use "Enhance" unique feature to improve the sky and the clouds in your photos (perfect for landscape photos).
◉ Use the integrated functionalities to share your creations with your friends on Twitter and Facebook right from the application.
◉ The gallery, in a traditional darkroom format, saves and stores all the photos you take using the application.
◉ Let your creative side shine through in your photos, and share them using the application.
Thank you for taking the time to report any bug or to request an enhancement to Camera SX application. Feedback is very important to us. We will do our best to answer queries. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and support for iOS7.
USEFUL TIPS :
• The last 9 seconds of sound will be saved with the photo you take.
• Touch the screen to switch from AUTO FOCUS to MANUAL FOCUS when taking a photo with Camera SX. You can now adjust the focus manually.
• Use "Enhance" unique feature to improve the sky and the clouds in your photos (perfect for landscape photos).
• Camera SX app has the best black and white filter called "MARILYN". Check it out!
• Don't forget to authorize photo permissions for Camera SX application to save your photos to the Camera Roll. Go to Settings (iPad) > Privacy > Photos > Turn ON Camera SX app.
Follow Us on Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/camera_sx