Camera Plus: Capture remotely with AirSnap
Camera Plus with 'AirSnap' - Capture Everything. Remotely.
*** NEW With AirSnap *** You now get a real-time preview of what’s in front of the camera on the remote control device. Also, ‘Refocus’ allows you to adjust the focus remotely.
AirSnap is a magical way of capturing photos and videos from afar using any 2 iOS devices like the iPhone or iPad running Camera Plus. Using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, one device is assigned as the camera and the other becomes a remote that you can use to control and capture with.
You can also remotely control the rear flash, switch between photo and video modes, employ both front and rear cameras, operate ‘Refocus’ on the camera and get an instant look at your capture on the remote control device.
AirSnap is perfect for when you don’t want to be left out of captures! It comes in handy when you’re out traveling/exploring and also for group selfies. In addition, it is handy in situations like Adventure and Nature photography, candid shots with your pets and a whole lot more.
Some Brilliant Features of Camera Plus:
• 3 focus modes - 'Macro', 'Normal' and 'Far', for bringing out the true depth in photos. This allows for the desired subject to be in the limelight. You can also lock the focus.
• ‘Lumy’ is a slider on the capture screen that automatically analyzes lighting conditions and adjusts it accordingly so that captures turn out perfect. You get to control the brightness of photos and videos with just a simple slide. Lumy also works when using the front facing camera. Brighter, Clearer and Much Better! (Note: Lumy can be used only for 480p video capture).
• Camera Plus comes with gorgeous Filters that give photos that ‘X factor’.
• Text captions that personalize your photos and literally bring out what you want to say. Comes with unique handpicked fonts and colors.
• ‘Pix’d’ automatically enhances any picture. With just one tap, Camera Plus analyzes for subjects like a landscape or even faces to intelligently change the color, lighting and tone.
• Record videos, without any hassle. Optionally, take captures in 480p on your iPhone and in 720p on the iPad. Also, you can pause and resume during video captures.
• Tweak the Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Temperature of your photos. You can also perform other additional edits for orientation, tilt etc.
• A ‘Locked Roll’ to hide captures away. Store photos and videos in a safe place and prevent others from accessing it by locking them.
Share captures instantly to Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Twitter, iMessage, AirDrop and Mail. In addition, Instagram users can fit entire images into the square format before uploading them!
*** Special Features of Camera Plus on the iPad ***
• Soft Flash: We first solved the problem of non-flash photos on the iPhone in 2009 and we are at it again! Just turn on Soft Flash and get much brighter photos!
• Adjustable capture bar: Camera Plus for the iPad presents an adjustable bar containing the Capture controls, which you can reposition according to your palm-size. This makes it comfortable to hold the iPad properly while shooting a photo/video.
Spread the love. Follow us at:
* For Bluetooth connections, AirSnap works best when the paired devices are within a 10-meter radius (approx. 30 feet)
* © 2014, Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd. AirSnap Trademark under registration.
- Live Preview On The Remote Control Device:
AirSnap is now outfitted to include a real-time (live) preview of what’s going on in front of the camera! This allows you to fine-tune everything before taking that perfect capture.
Note: Update to the latest version of Camera Plus v3.6 in order to use AirSnap with Live Preview.
- Adjust Focus in AirSnap With ‘Refocus’:
Another addition to AirSnap is the ‘Refocus’ option on the remote control device. This automatically adjusts the focus/lighting of the subject at the center.
- 64-bit Compatibility For Supported Devices:
Camera Plus now natively runs on the 64-bit on devices like the iPhone 5s, iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina display. This results in faster response times when switching between photo and video modes, front and rear camera and also when saving photos/videos.
- ‘Pinch Out’ To Library View:
For iPads, you can now use a pinch out gesture to get back to the Library when viewing any capture.
- Send Longer Videos via Email:
Camera Plus reduces the file size of videos before sending them via Mail to allow longer videos to be stuffed in. For example, we were able to send HD videos of approx. 5 minutes in length as compared to the usual 50-60 seconds from the default camera.
Note: With low-res files, videos of a much longer duration can be sent.
- Access Photo Stream Albums:
You can now see all your Photo Stream captures within the Camera Plus Library under ‘My Photo Stream’.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 21, 2014
- Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- 40.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (60)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (38313)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Camera Plus Pro
• Game Your Video
• Photo Delight
• Stryke: Troll your friends
• Voila: Screen recorder and screen capture tool