Camera 3D Pro
The easiest and fastest way to take 3D pictures.
Just press, pull and release to take a 3D shot.
"Camera 3D Pro allows
iPhone users to take
a real 3D picture
in only few steps"
- Carl Zeiss
TIP: Do you have some trouble with 3d shot? Watch the Camera 3d Pro video tutorial at wocware.blogspot.com or at www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3InygD8sFg
The 'pay again issue': for any reason, if the app asks you to register again, don't worry! Register again as it was the first time: Itunes rembers you've already paid for it and the purchase will be for free.
- Auto mode: don't care about nothing; Camera 3D Pro will choose best settings for you.
- Manual mode: use the camera's features to set manually the overlapping between the left & right shot.
- 3d shot in less than 3 seconds
- Easy to use stereo camera: take both left and right shots with a single simple gesture (Steshot© system)
- Real time assistant helps you taking 3D shots
- In Auto alignment mode no manual operations are required to create 3D pictures
- In Manual alignment mode you can decide the overlapping to apply
- Accelerometer used to compensate the different inclination between left-right pictures (can be disabled from app settings)
- Embedded Photo Album for your 3D and regular pictures. It can be browsed by picture type (anaglyph, stereoscopic, simulated 3D, regular picture)
- Left picture is also saved: it's used as the regular one.
- Features with Expansion Pack
-- Full resolution saving pictures in your camera roll (and then in your Mac/Pc).
-- Carl Zeiss Cinemizer® integration.
-- Nvidia 3d Vision® (and compatible) support (jps)
-- 3DTV support (shutter glasses, polarized glasses, autostereoscopic) through jps
-- 3D Picture Editor. You can rotate, change alignment and apply ghost reduction on your 3D pictures.
-- Unlocked Photo Album.
-- Left and Right views can be exported to create 3D picture with your preferred software directly on Mac/PC.
- 3D image supported:
-- Anaglyph (color, dubois, monocrome) for red-cyan and cyan-red 3D glasses
-- Steroscopic (parallel, crossed-eye, mirror)
-- Wigglegram (simulated 3D)
-- Carl Zeiss Cinemizer®
-- Jps (Nvidia 3d Vision®, 3DTV)
- 3D glasses are required for anaglyph pictures only. Follow instruction inside the app to
-- get free 3D glasses
-- make 3D glasses by yourself
-- buy 3D glasses
- To share your 3D pictures (mail, Facebook, Twitter, flickr, picasa, etc.) use camera roll functions or your preferred application.
If you like this App please rate it or write an iTunes review.
This will help app's development and improvement.
---- Version 1.9.1
- new format: SbS for 3D TV
- jps/wiggle fix
---- Version 1.9
- Improved performances
- Full resolution (2-5mpx) export
- 3D TV support (jps)
- Nvidia 3D support (jps)
- New stereo formats (parallel, crossed-eye, mirror)
- Wiggle can be exported in html
- Open camera at startup
- Show overlay during the shot
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 30, 2012
- Nicola Vacca
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (489)
- 6.2 MB