Cam 2 FTP
Upload your photographs straight from your camera or albums to a server via FTP.
This is a very simple application that allows you to upload your photos directly to an FTP server with the option to save the image locally or not. This allows you to take photographs without any trace on the phone itself.
Uses can include:
- Uploading photos straight into your images folder to use on your website via FTP
- Taking photographs with your camera that can instantly be viewed when uploaded by colleagues or family
- Uploading photographs taken with your camera or from your album to your home computer from any location with 3G or Wifi availability via FTP
- Taking sneaky photos...
For anyone with issues connecting to their server make sure your FTP details are correct. A good way to check is to download a free FTP client (like Filezilla) and test your details on a desktop machine. This way if the details are incorrect you will see the exact error given.
Thanks for all your comments so far! Keep them coming.
In this version:
- User interface revised
- New icon
- New loading screen
- Added the ability to change the name of the file before upload (thanks FTPSnapper)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 08, 2012
- 11.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data