Why do babies always look surprised and amazed, as if they just saw a rainbow turn into bubbles? Let Baby Goggles (SM) show you what is it that your baby sees when she gazes at you with her twinkling eyes! Simply snap a picture with your iPhone camera and you can instantly see what your baby sees. Take a picture of yourself from your baby's viewpoint, and Baby Goggles will show you how you look to your little one. Why does little Olivia cry every time Uncle Tommy holds her? Baby Goggle Uncle Tommy and you'll see why!
This is a fun and fascinating app that allows you to understand your baby’s life - see what your infant sees when they look at a picturebook or up at a mobile; see how he sees you; or use Baby Goggles to decorate his crib with toys that make a difference!
Baby Goggles includes the following features:
- view what your baby sees from newborn through 6 months of age at various distances.
- share your photo with family and friends (Grandma will love it ;)
- a special surprise!
Just follow these simple steps to use baby goggles:
- Tap the Begin Button
- Take a picture from the viewpoint of your baby making note of the distance of the object you want Baby Goggled
- Baby Goggle the picture by (a) sliding the age button on the bottom of the photo screen to the age of your baby (newborn, 1, 2, 3 or 6 months), and (b) sliding the distance button on the side of the photo screen to the distance from your baby's eyes to the object you photographed (choices are 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 inches).
- Tap the "go" button and you will see how your baby views the object you photographed.
- Now blow raspberry's at your little one and enjoy the smiles!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 25, 2011
- Vain Media
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (3)
- 1.3 MB