AutoStitch Panorama for iPad
AutoStitch creates the highest quality panoramas available on your iPad. It is the only app that stitches full-resolution photos taken in any arrangement into seamless high-resolution panoramas.
AutoStitch allows you to stitch any photos in your photo albums. Photos can be taken with the AutoStitch camera, with any other camera app, or even imported from another camera.
The built-in StitchGuide viewfinder makes it easy to capture exactly the scene that you want. The augmented reality interface elegantly displays the positions where previous images have been taken, making it easy to line up your next photo precisely.
For those that have AutoStitch for iPhone, the iPad version complements it perfectly. You can capture shots on the go with your phone, then transfer your projects to the iPad to view them on the larger screen. You can even re-stitch them at twice the maximum resolution, up to 36 megapixels.
● Simple and intuitive interface. Just choose or snap images and tap "Stitch"
● Choice of resolutions up to 36 megapixels for poster-quality prints (iPad2 or newer)
● All source images are retained, so you can change stitch options later
● Crop the result with automatic or manual cropping
● Includes StitchGuide augmented-reality viewfinder (iPad2 or newer)
● Stitch photos taken with any other camera or app
● Share your creations via email, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, or Twitter
What reviewers have been saying about AutoStitch for iPhone:
- “The new AutoStitch is -- amazingly -- even better than the old one” -- Cult of Mac (2012)
- "AutoStitch raises the bar on iPhone panoramas... an excellent program that lets you take the pictures while it does the work." -- TUAW
- "Having a camera on the iPhone allows for some cool applications and AutoStitch is definitely one of the coolest." -- Appolicious
● You can now share your AutoStitch images directly to Instagram or Flickr. Facebook sharing is improved.
● Export and Import of panoramas for backup or transfer between devices can now be done through cloud storage apps such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, etc.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 08, 2013
- Cloudburst Research
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (35)
- 4.4 MB