* Please use the Refresh button (top right corner) if the Air-Gallery service cannot be found/contacted *
Wirelessly transfer your photos and videos to your computer or any other device with a web browser or WebDAV support.
Photos and videos can be previewed either on your iPhone or in the internet browser.
The username and password configured in Air-Gallery are used prevent unauthorized access to your files.
When used with Cyberduck on the Mac or Safari, Air-Gallery will be listed as an available bonjour service. Just clicking on the name will show the photos and videos.
Windows users can either use a web browser or BitKinex to connect to Air-Gallery and transfer photos and videos.
Downloads will continue for about 10 minutes after the App has been closed (switched to the background), but transfer speed will be slower until the App is switched back to the foreground.
The refresh button on the top right can be used to reset the HTTP server and refresh the Library assets.
Air-Gallery Lite shows the first ten items in each Photo Album on your iDevice. The full version does not have this limitation and does not show iAds.
- Password would not work when the name of the device contained an apostrof
- WebDAV compatibility
- Internet Explorer compatibility
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 15, 2012
- De Voorkant
- 0.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (29)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cloud Commander OneDrive Edition (supports Microsoft Office 365 OneDrive for Business)
• Cloud Commander with Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and Flickr
• iUnarchive - Archive and File Manager for Dropbox, Box, Skydrive, Google Drive, SugarSync, WebDAV and FTP
• iUnarchive Lite - Archive and File Manager with support for Dropbox, Box, Skydrive, SugarSync, WebDAV en FTP
• Mc Loud - Remote Controlled and Streaming Music and Movie Player with Dropbox support
• Mc Loud Remote - Demo and Remote Streaming Music and Movie Player with Dropbox support
• Tunes Remote
• Tunes Remote for iPad