iOS Universal Photography
The most powerful, full-featured photo editing experience. One price, no subscriptions. New free content updated every month!
Afterlight 2 is a complete overhaul of the original and widely popular "Afterlight", thoughtfully redesigned with ease of use in mind and an extensive list of brand new features.
— ADVANCED TOOLS
New tools like Curves, Selective Hue/Saturation, Clarify, Tone and more help you get the very best out of your photos!
— DUST & LIGHT LEAK OVERLAYS
Now freshly updated with a brand new tool, Overlays! Try out this new group of textures including prism effects, real film light leaks, and dusty film overlays. Rotate and expand them freely to give your photos that extra bit of style!
— ARTWORK & TEXT
Get creative and inspired using a fun list of hand-picked fonts + designs created by us! Customizable with useful tools like drop shadows, unlimited color options, masking and non-destructive layering. New fonts and designs to be added frequently, always free.
— FILTER COLLECTIONS
A regularly updated list of high quality filter packs created by photographers we love! Always free.
— FILTER EDITING
All filters are created using an advanced process that ensures a unique touch across a wide variety of photos. Customize existing filters to fit your needs or create your own as Fusions!
— DOUBLE EXPOSURE
Blend photos together to create unique one-of-a-kind combinations!
Undo or redo any action at any time during the editing process.
— FULL QUALITY ZOOMING
Use multi-touch gestures to zoom into fine details for precision editing without losing quality.
— NO HIDDEN FEES OR SUBSCRIPTIONS
No subscription, no in-app purchases, updates are always free!
Have a question?
Support on Twitter - @afterlightapp
Instagram - @afterlight
What's New in v1.6 —
— Overall Improvement + Settings
· New option to manually switch to any language translation we support. Find it in Settings!
· Fixed some small translation errors.
· A warm new Original filter in the Orange category called Hearth!
· A brand new tool we call, Chroma! Use the new slider to apply a custom amount of chromatic aberration around the edges of your image, inspired by disposable film.
· Added 2 new Light Leak textures to the Light category, created naturally using 35mm film — Leak12 + Leak13
· Bring back that retro feel to your images with 2 new classic Instant Film Frames! After you're done editing, tap Next to customize even further using Frames Options as a final touch before saving!
Thanks for using Afterlight 2! We're always working on new features/content and constantly working to improve your photo editing experience. We've been enjoying all the feedback and suggestions since we launched and we're always listening!
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us on -
Twitter — @afterlightapp
Instagram — @afterlight
Email us — email@example.com