This app was removed from the App Store.
Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone
iOS iPhone Photography
Bring the fun and creative possibilities of Adobe® Photoshop® software to your iPhone and iPod Touch with Adobe Photoshop Touch.
Transform your images with core Photoshop features. Combine images, apply professional effects, and share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter — all from the convenience of your iPhone and iPod Touch.
(IMPORTANT NOTE: Adobe has announced that Photoshop Touch is no longer being supported and will be removed for purchase on this store page on May 28, 2015. This means there will be no further updates to the app (no bug fixes, OS updates, etc.) but if you already have Photoshop Touch installed on your device, you will continue to be able to use it for the foreseeable future. Please keep this in mind if you are considering purchasing Photoshop Touch today, and if you’ve already purchased Photoshop Touch, please make sure to back up your work as well as the app. For more information, visit http://adobe.ly/1ILISGD.)
Enjoy most of the same features as the iPad version:
• Use popular Photoshop features, such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters, to create mind-blowing images.
• Improve your photos using classic Photoshop features to bring out the best in your photography. Apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a select area.
• Create something other-worldly using painting effects, filter brushes, and so much more. With Photoshop Touch, the creative possibilities are endless.
• Make your images pop with graphical text. Apply strokes, add drop shadows and fades, and more.
• Take advantage of your device’s camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
• Quickly combine images together. Select part of an image to extract just by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With the Refine Edge feature, use your fingertip to easily capture hard-to-select image elements, like hair.
• Start a project on your iPhone or iPod Touch and finish it on your iPad* or back in Photoshop** at your desk using a free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud™.*** It’s easy to manually sync your files between devices.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud provides 2GB of cloud storage.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Images up to 12 megapixels are supported.
*Requires separate purchase of Photoshop Touch for tablet.
**Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 or later.
Creative Cloud may not be available in all countries or languages and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
• Fixed issue with accessing files / folders in Creative Cloud
• Resolved several other bugs
148Apps —Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone Review