Adobe® Nav for Photoshop®
Enjoy a whole new way to interact with Photoshop CS5. Tap and swipe your iPad screen to transfer images instantly to Adobe Photoshop CS5, browse open documents in Photoshop CS5, and activate Photoshop CS5 tools.
With Adobe Nav — a companion app to Adobe Photoshop CS5 software (version 12.0.4 or later required) — you can now instantly transfer images from your iPad directly to Photoshop CS5 and use your iPad to browse and select open Photoshop documents and activate Photoshop tools. As long as you have a network connection between your iPad and your computer, you can take advantage of the two-way connection. Instantly share an image in your iPad photo library with Photoshop CS5. Browse, reorder, view, and zoom in on up to 200 open Photoshop documents on your iPad. Tap a document on your iPad to immediately make it active in Photoshop CS5. Use your iPad to easily share and review files you are working on in Photoshop CS5 while you’re away from your desk or computer. And customize the Photoshop CS5 toolbar on your iPad to easily access the tools you use most.
• Transfer images from your iPad directly into Photoshop CS5 for editing and retouching.
• Browse, reorder, view, and zoom in on up to 200 open Photoshop documents on your iPad screen.
• Tap any open document in Photoshop on your iPad to make it the active document in Photoshop CS5.
• Use your fingertips to select and activate Photoshop CS5 tools from your iPad screen.
• Customize the way the Photoshop CS5 toolbar appears on your iPad screen to make your most frequently used tools easily accessible. You can save one Adobe Nav toolbar configuration with up to 16 tools.
Extend the Photoshop CS5 experience to your iPad with Adobe Nav for Photoshop CS5.
• With Photoshop CS5 (version 12.0.4 or later) and Photoshop companion apps from Adobe and the developer community, take advantage of interaction between Photoshop and apps on your iPad.
• Make sure you have Photoshop CS5 version 12.0.4 or later so you can connect your apps with Photoshop CS5.
• If you don’t own Photoshop CS5, purchase it on its own or as part of Adobe Creative Suite® 5.5 software.
• Want to give feedback or send questions to the Photoshop team? Visit http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family.
NOTE, please read requirements:
• ***You need Photoshop CS5 version 12.0.4 or later to connect this app with the desktop version of Photoshop.***
• Your iPad and the computer running Photoshop CS5 must be on the same wireless network to connect with each other.
• This app will not work with Photoshop CS4 or earlier.
To update your copy of Photoshop CS5 to version 12.0.4 or later, do one of the following:
• Select Updates from the Help menu in Photoshop CS5.
• Download the update from www.adobe.com/downloads/updates.
Having issues connecting the apps to Photoshop? Visit http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family.
* Create multiple sets of tools
* Add Photoshop actions to any toolset
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 04, 2012
- 2.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (52)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (179)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Adobe 2015 WWSC
• Adobe Analytics
• Adobe Anywhere for iPad
• Adobe Brush CC
• Adobe Color CC – capture color themes
• Adobe Connect Mobile
• Adobe Creative Cloud
• Adobe Digital Editions
• Adobe EchoSign
• Adobe Edge Inspect CC
• Adobe Experience Manager Communities
• Adobe Fill & Sign – Easy PDF form filler
• Adobe Ideas
• Adobe Illustrator Draw
• Adobe Illustrator Line
• Adobe Inspire
• Adobe Lightroom
• Adobe Lightroom for iPhone
• Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 Editor
• Adobe Photoshop Express
• Adobe Photoshop Mix
• Adobe Photoshop Sketch
• Adobe Photoshop Touch
• Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone
• Adobe Prelude Live Logger
• Adobe Premiere Clip
• Adobe Reader
• Adobe Revel
• Adobe Revel - Cloud access for all your photos and videos
• Adobe Scout
• Adobe Shape CC – Capture and create vector shapes
• Adobe Tutorial Player for Photoshop
• Adobe Voice - Show Your Story
• Adobe Year in Review 2013
• Adobe® Color Lava for Photoshop®
• Adobe® Content Viewer
• Adobe® Digital Enterprise Platform – Mobile
• Adobe® Eazel for Photoshop®
• Adobe® Story
• Adobe® Test&Target™
• CMO Magazine
• Creative Cloud Tutorials
• DCO Connect Mobile
• DPS Symp 14
• DPS Tips
• Engage with Adobe - Adobe Partner Program magazine
• PhoneGap Developer
• PhoneGap Enterprise
• Presenter Mobile
• Sea TV