iOS iPhone Photography
* It is * about camera roll preservation.
A user's permission is needed for accessing a camera roll from iOS6.
Please try the following method, when it becomes impossible to access a camera roll.
"Setup" -> "privacy" -> "photograph"
-> "seriography machine" is turned on.
the camera which continues taking a photograph at a fixed interval -- it is an application!
In the way of video photography of a standard camera, anyone can use easily!
* About a photograph function
- Take a photograph after pushing a "photography start" button until it pushes a "photography stop" button.
- Save a photograph to the library in an application simultaneously with photography.
- A setup in [ 0.03 second - ] 2.0 seconds is possible for a photography interval.
(An application start-up is 1.0 second)
- Autofocus correspondence.
The focus in manual operation is also possible.
- A light ON/OFF setup is possible.
- Camera zoom is possible.
(up to 10 times) - in-camera setup is possible.
* About an album
- Create and manage a folder for every one photography.
(A folder name can be changed)
- By carrying out the tap of the folder, it is a list display about the photograph in a folder.
- In a list, change to photograph expansion by a thumbnail tap, and change to a slide show with the "?" button.
Rearrangement of a photograph is possible.
The copy preservation to a camera roll is also possible.
- Please use free space of a terminal, checking.
It is set to around 550 KB per sheet.
- If a photography interval is shortened, depending on a terminal, a photograph will not be able to be taken correctly, or it will stand in a line and order will change.
There is a case.
- Fixed a problem that can not save photos.
I am sorry I took time to respond.