- Get You Workout Volume 2 and our EXCLUSIVE interview with David Beckham as the first issue in your subscription! Read all about how he sees modern sports training and medicine, as well as his healthy lifestyle will help him stay fit into his 40s.
YouWorkout, which is published up to 4 times a year, is the ultimate sports, health and fitness magazine built from the ground up to take advantage of today’s tablet devices.
1. YouWorkout Exclusive: Megastar soccer player David Beckham sits down with YouWorkout’s Ken Lawrence to talk about his plans to continue playing into his 40s. Find out how he intends to do it.
2. Athlete Profiles: Brad Richardson of the National Hockey League Champion L.A. Kings shows how his multi-sport interests exemplifies the YouWorkout lifestyle.
3. Gear Bag: Keiser compressed air machines are gaining favor with athletes and trainers.
4. Game Face: Hot Hands - The science and stats behind famous winning streaks.
5. Sports Kitchen: Eat & Grow Young - Superfoods to the Rescue! YouWorkout sits down with best-selling author of SuperFoodsRX, Dr. Steven Pratt.
6. PRO Workout: The NFL’s Ryan Lindley, of the Arizona Cardinals, and Anthony Toribio, of the Kansas City Chiefs, share their workouts and training secrets.
7. Beating the Clock - YouWorkout looks at the controversial HGH treatment for turning back the hands of time.
8. Players at Risk: In Part 2 from our last issue, Dr. Peter Mackay demonstrates the Magic Move for correcting the "S" Posture.
9. YouWorkout Trainer: Our very own sports performance trainers take you through four functional training exercises.
Golf - Tennis - Yoga - Soccer - Volleyball - Triathlons - Running - Fitness - Diet - Cooking - Travel -Music - Lifestyle - and much more!
4 issues a year will allow you to touch, watch, listen to and read articles in an interactive way that isn't possible with traditional media. Articles come to life as you tap the screen for hidden bonus content, watch your favorite athletes in videos alongside the articles and so much more!
- Annual, (3-4 issues per year)
- Price: $14.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- LifeApps Digital Media
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (53)
- 4.3 MB