You & Your Wedding – the UK's leading bridal magazine for your inspired planning
iOS Universal Newsstand
What's in this issue: It’s time to go shopping for ‘The One’ – we have all the inspiration you need when finding your dream dress, and for your maids and mum, too! Plus, there’s exclusive enhanced content, including bonus photo galleries, a real wedding video and you can listen to our expert’s first-dance picks.
Not only that, we have some amazing offers and competitions for you; plus, top budgeting advice, great gift list ideas and what’s new when it comes to styling your big day. Enjoy!
You & Your Wedding has been the bride’s go-to guide for 30 years and is the ultimate source of ideas for big-day style and planning advice. Inside this digital edition you’ll find all the best dresses, heavenly hairstyles and make-up looks, the most inspirational real weddings, gorgeous details and the hottest honeymoon ideas – plus exclusive interactive features.
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
6 months - £6.99/€8.99/$8.99
7 issues - 12 month - £13.49/€17.99/$17.99
Single issue copies are also available within the App for £3.99/€4.99/$4.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
Bug fixes and improvements