Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine - genealogy advice, family history, ancestry, trace your past
iOS Universal Newsstand
*** We're sharing the love this Valentine's Day with a FREE digital issue inside our app! And if you want to spread some love too, we encourage you to share our app with your friends & family as well. Only available until 14th February 2016 11:59pm GMT ***
Trace your family's past and discover your roots with Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. The official companion to the successful BBC TV series, Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine delves in to the celebrities’ pasts, features military and social history, recounts the stories of ordinary and extraordinary people and how they used to live. Packed with practical advice, from getting started to expert tips, we show you how to get the most out of online resources and build your own family tree.
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
• 1 year £44.99 - €59.99 - $59.99
Single issue prices:
• £4.99 - €6.99 - $6.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
Bug fixes and improvements