Triathlon & Multi Sport Mag
Triathlon & Multisport magazine is Australia’s number one triathlon and adventure racing magazine.
*** Now available for just $3.79! ***
Each issue delivers breaking triathlon news, tech reviews, expert training advice, athlete interviews and race reviews from home and abroad direct to your iPad.
As Australia’s premier triathlon publication, Triathlon & Multi Sport magazine covers all distances and levels of ability, and it’s our aim to help you become a better athlete, no matter what stage you are at in your multi-sport journey.
TMSM helps you stay up-to-date with the latest swim, bike, run, nutrition and tech information. With some of Australia’s leading triathlon experts on board to guide you through your training, you’ll be well on your way to a PB with the Triathlon & Multi Sport app for iPad
SUBSCRIPTIONS TO SUIT YOU (AUD)
1 issue – $4.99 one-off payment
1 month subscription – $3.79 automatically renewed until cancelled
3 month subscription – $10.99 automatically renewed until cancelled
12 month subscription (10 issues) – $31.99 automatically renewed until cancelled
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and turn off the auto-renewal of your subscriptions by going into the Account Settings after purchase of that subscription.
- Minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 09, 2014
- Blitz Publications
- 12.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (5)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Australian Ironman Magazine
• BLITZ Martial Arts Magazine
• FIGHT! Australia
• In-Site – augmented reality app
• International Kickboxer magazine
• Nourish Magazine
• Soccer Int. EURO 2012 Program
• Triathlon Mag TOUR DE FRANCE Guide
• Women’s Health & Fitness Magazine