The Telegraph for iPad
Free trial available. The Telegraph for iPad delivers agenda-setting news, business and sport seven days a week. Now in Newsstand, it also features the best of the weekend magazines and supplements - from travel, lifestyle and motoring to property, gardening and entertainment.
- Daily News, World News, Comment, Letters, Features, Obituaries, Business, Sport, Galleries, Cartoons, Puzzles
- Additional weekend sections on Saturdays and Sundays
- Full-screen photo galleries of the day's best images, plus videos and infographics
- Crosswords (Quick, Cryptic and Prize) and Sudoku
- Matt and Alex cartoons
- Archive editions, including the past 30 days' editions,
The daily edition is available from 05:00 GMT. Once downloaded, each edition will be available for 30 days and full editions can be read offline.
If you have experienced any issues with the recent update, we recommend hard closing and then reloading the app.
PLEASE NOTE: when you purchase The Telegraph iPad app via iTunes you also get free access to The Telegraph for iPhone (see below for instructions).
The app is free to download and can be read in one of the following ways:
1) Monthly subscriptions can be purchased for £9.99 - these subscriptions will auto-renew until you choose to cancel.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
2) Telegraph newspaper subscribers can use the app free by validating their subscriber number and postcode within the app.
To access The Telegraph for iPhone, follows these steps from within The Telegraph for iPad app:
1. Select 'Settings' in the bottom left-hand corner
2. Tap 'Subscriptions', then 'Create a Telegraph Login'
3. Enter your email address and create a password
4. Open The Telegraph iPhone app and enter your Telegraph Login on the home screen for access
Your Telegraph Login can also be used to read The Telegraph website when abroad.
This version is recommended to use on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- You can now start reading while an edition is downloading
- Other bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 01, 2013
- The Telegraph
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (362)
- 11.6 MB