This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Newsstand
A single app provides you customized iPad and iPhone versions of The Daily O'Collegian, the campus newspaper of Oklahoma State University. You’ll get articles from all sections of the paper, plus loads of extra photos and videos. You can download daily editions and read them offline at your convenience. You'll also get Live Edition updates from The O'Colly website: www.ocolly.com.
Anyone with valid Oklahoma State University email address can get The Daily O'Collegian iPad and iPhone editions FREE each day. For others, the annual subscription price is $9.99.
- Read articles from all sections that appear in The Daily O'Collegian with limited advertising.
- Access Live Edition content throughout the day provided by www.ocolly.com.
- Share articles and photos with friends on your social network or via email.
- See a gallery of photos for each section of the daily edition.
- Access editions for the past 7 days.
- Leave the app, and when you come back it will return you to the page you were on.
- See each page and article in a horizontal or vertical display on the iPad.
More about subscriptions:
• Subscriptions are $9.99 for one year, automatically renewed until canceled
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free subscription period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
* Updated some instances in the app that referenced the wrong publication.
* Fixed an issue with sharing articles that would cause either the sharing button to not work or the wrong URL to be shared.
* Various bug fixes and performance improvements.