This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Newsstand
••This is the swipe mag back-issue archive. For the latest swipe issue, download the standalone 'swipe magazine' app. It's FREE!••
If you love iOS games, you'll love swipe magazine.
This is the only dedicated magazine that focuses on the best App Store content, and which has been built from the ground up as a true interactive digital experience for iPad.
Every issue is packed with only the very best games, apps, and accessories as rated by the leading independent review sites of the iPhone Alliance – a genuine 'who's who' of the iOS media so you know they are opinions you can trust:
- Pocket Gamer
- Slide to Play
- The Appera
... and many other members of the 'iPhone Alliance'.
Each issue features:
• Reviews of the recent must-check games
• Previews featuring gorgeous screenshots and in-game video footage.
• A mix of fun features - from ‘Best of the year' round-ups, to genre favourites, to seasonal collections, to app-based selections... If it's good, we'll cover it.
• Interviews with iOS game developers
• Hints & tips guide to the most popular games
• An inimitable – and totally exclusive – hilariously themed free game!
• iPad Basics: sending iPad owners on a voyage of discovery
• At least over 70 games and apps featured, including must-own recommendations
• Guaranteed interactive fun, videos, and wise words!
• And more, more, more…
Each back-issue of swipe can be purchased separately, or as part of a subscription.
The subscription covers 1 month, 3 months, and 6 months and allows you access to the iPad version (without having to purchase them separately) for the price of £1.49, £2.99, and £4.99 respectively.
Alternatively you can purchase each issue separately for £1.49.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the current subscription price.
Your subscriptions may be managed or turned off by going to the your account settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
+ iOS 7 supported