iOS iPad Newsstand
Sustainable Housing is a UK-based magazine looking at all aspects of environmentally friendly design and construction across the social and affordable housing sector. The quarterly publication, which is produced by the team responsible for weekly housing magazine Inside Housing, includes interviews with leading figures from the sector, news, best practice guides and case studies. Our tablet edition includes all the articles from the print publication, enhanced with additional content created specifically for the digital format.
The available subscription periods for Sustainable Housing are:
- Purchase a 3 monthly subscription (1 edition) £ 2.49
- Purchase an annual subscription (4 editions) £ 7.49
Your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Improved chapter browsing showing full contents;
Fix View button problems;
Various bug fixes;