Sport Diver Magazine
iOS Universal Newsstand
***DOWNLOAD & READ A FULL ISSUE FOR FREE***
Sport Diver magazine is one of the fastest growing recreational scuba magazines and is the official magazine of PADI's International Diving Society.
Each month you'll find…
• Informative and entertaining features on UK and international dives suitable for all levels of experience.
• Comprehensive, unbiased equipment reviews carried out by the Sport Diver test team.
• Medical advice from our own in-house diving doctor.
• News and views from the diving industry and top tips to help develop your skills and dive like a pro.
"A diver since I was 12 years old, I jumped at the chance to take over the helm of Sport Diver in 1999 and thus combine my hobby with my journalistic career. Nearly 12 years on and some 3,500 dives later, I am just as enthusiastic about diving as I ever was and this can clearly be seen in each and every page of the magazine." Mark Evans, Editor
The Sport Diver magazine app features…
• Preview Editions – Read the first 10 pages of any edition before purchasing.
• Huge Archive of Back Issues – Subscribe and receive full access to the latest 50 issues for the duration of your subscription.
• Latest News: View the latest news and articles from our website within the app.
• Search Functionality – Search within an edition or search the full archive for articles you wish to read.
• Download Editions for Offline Reading – Great for when you’re on the go.
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 61%
Take out an annual subscription for just £19.49 and save 61% off the cover price!
Alternatively take out a great value one or three month subscription or purchase the single editions you want to read.
Sport Diver is published 12 times a year.
All subscriptions are auto-renewing. Payment for this subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon purchase. The subscription will auto-renew within 24 hours of the current subscription expiring. Auto-renewing subscriptions can be managed via Account Settings allowing them to be turned off.
- Improved Framework Stability
- Increased Edition Download Speed