BBC Sky at Night Magazine
iOS Universal Newsstand
Complementing the much-loved BBC television programme, BBC Sky at Night Magazine is your practical guide to astronomy. Each issue features columns by renowned experts as well as in-depth cosmological features, practical observing tutorials, comprehensive equipment reviews, astrophotography master classes and much, much more.
Additionally, with easy-to follow star charts and expert advice on how to get the most out of the observing month, BBC Sky at Night Magazine is essential reading for both the novice and experienced astronomer.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Subscriptions include full premium access to the BBC Sky at Night Magazine channel on Apple News.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
• 1 year £30.99 - €40.99 - $40.99
Single issue prices:
• £4.99 - €6.99 - $6.99
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
Bug fixes and improvements