Running Times, the magazine for the highly competitive runner, is now on the iPad. Every month you’ll enjoy in-depth content that goes beyond the basics, sharing details on the training methods, racing tactics, and motivations of the world's best runners, and giving advice on how to apply the principles of this elite training to your own running.
JUNE 2013 ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
• Trail Shoes: Trail shoes continue to get lighter and faster. We review a dozen new trail shoes for the serious runner, giving you all the data needed to make the best selection for your feet and running style.
• Trail Technique: Transitioning to trail running requires more than a different pair of shoes. Veteran trail runner and coach Ian Torrence considers key challenges of the trail, from technical descents to fueling on the run, provides expert advise on how to master these challenges, and shows how doing so will help you improve in all your running.
• Culture Wars: As road and track racers increasingly venture into trail races, a cultural conflict is looming. Will mainstreaming chage the trail culture, or do new trail runners have to adjust?
• Becoming a Competitor: Jordan Hasay Grows Up: The pony-tailed girl that dominated the racing scene since grade school, ran in the Olympic Trials at age 16 and left a trail of high school records is now a senior at the University of Oregon and poised to set a few more records before she's done.
• AND...news, owner's manual, high school, college, masters, trails, racing and more.
Running Times Magazine Subscriptions available though iTunes:
Subscribe now for one year and get a free extra month of access to Running Times (U.S. edition), plus app exclusives. All Subscriptions automatically renew (see more details below).
1-year subscription: $9.99 for Running Times, automatically renews for additional years of access and is charged to your iTunes account until you cancel. Your iTunes account will be charged for the first year subscription at the conclusion of your free month of access unless you cancel in the manner described below.
AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL: Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. To subscribe tap one of the subscription banners located in the top left of the Library or Home pages inside the application. iTunes will automatically charge your account at the same price stated above for each annual renewal period 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active the subscription period and no refunds are provided by iTunes. Free months of access are only available to new subscribers.
***Please make sure to update your iPad to iOS5 to take full advantage of all the new functionality in this application.
- Compatible with iOS 6.1
- Bug fixes and minor enhancements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 01, 2013
- Rodale, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (38)
- 7.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1000 Exercises by Men’s Health and Women’s Health
• Abs Diet Online
• Abs Diet Smoothie Selector
• Best Life Magazine
• Cook This, Not That!
• Cook This, Not That! 350 Calorie Meals
• Eat This, Not That! Restaurants
• Eat This, Not That! The Game
• He Said She Said
• Hot Body Yoga
• Instant Wingman
• Learn Her Secrets
• Men's Health 20-Minute Muscle Meals
• Men's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Men's Health Personal Trainer
• Men's Health Pushup Challenge
• Men's Health Speed Shred
• Men's Health Training Guides
• Men's Health Ultimate Abs
• Men's Health Workouts
• Men's Health Workouts Lite
• Men’s Health Magazine
• Organic Gardening Mag
• Organic Gardening Planting Planner
• Runner's World
• Slim Down Shopping List
• Women's Health Amazing Abs Workouts
• Women's Health Look Better Naked
• Women's Health Mag
• Women's Health Personal Trainer
• Women's Health Sexy Arms & Shoulder Workouts
• Women's Health Tight Butt & Lean Legs Workouts
• Women's Health Total Body Fat-Burning Workouts
• Women's Health Workouts
• Womens Health Lite