Runner’s World, the world’s leading running magazine, is available on the iPad. Every month you’ll enjoy in-depth features; training, nutrition, and injury-prevention advice; and gear reviews–plus exclusive audio, video, photo slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
MAY ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
Boston Marathon Special
• One Year Stronger: Runners, spectators, and
survivors of April 15, 2013, reveal how they are healing, reflecting, and moving on.
• Boston’s Girl: Shalane Flanagan returns to her hometown race with one thing in mind: victory.
• Blown Together: Last year, in the smoke and chaos on Boylston Street, four strangers found their fates intertwined.
• Get Up, Lace Up, and Run!: Ready to start? Let us help
you get off on the right foot.
• Go to Sleep Already!: Catching more quality Z’s can make you a stronger, better runner. Here’s how.
• In the Human Race section: A group of Boston bombing victims finds strength by training for this year’s marathon.
• In the Training section: Run downhill—without getting hurt—to build strength, boost coordination, and have fun.
• In the Fuel section: Eight fruit-and-
veggie juice combos that deliver postrun nutrition.
• In the Mind + Body section: New research reveals how to trigger the runner’s high.
• In the Gear section: New ways to tote your stuff on the run.
• Columns: Peter Sagal explains how, between rough-riding and canal-building, Teddy Roosevelt kinda-sorta invented “jogging”
(Road Scholar), while Marc Parent talks about how non-runners express concern about our knees (Newbie Chronicles).
• I’m a Runner: Tedy Bruschi, retired NFL player and ESPN analyst talks about running his first Boston Marathon and the lessons he learned playing football that relate to running.
• Bonus videos
…and much more.
***Please make sure to update your iPad to iOS5 to take full advantage of all the new functionality in this application.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
--New storefront allows easier viewing of digital offerings
--Each issue now enhanced with extra content not found in magazine or web site
--Redesigned, interactive Shoe Finder gets the right shoe for you
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 25, 2013
- Rodale Inc. Digital
- 6.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (50)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1181)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1001 Sugar Smart Foods
• Abs Diet Smoothie Selector
• Best Life Magazine
• Conrad Magazine
• Cook This, Not That!
• Cook This, Not That! 350 Calorie Meals
• Eat This, Not That! Restaurants
• Eat This, Not That! The Game
• Flat-Belly Express
• He Said She Said
• Hot Body Yoga
• Instant Wingman
• Learn Her Secrets
• Men's Health 20-Minute Muscle Meals
• Men's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Men's Health Get Back In Shape
• Men's Health Personal Trainer
• Men's Health Pushup Challenge
• Men's Health Speed Shred
• Men's Health Training Guides
• Men's Health Ultimate Abs
• Men's Health Workouts
• Men's Health Workouts Lite
• Men’s Health Magazine
• Organic Gardening Mag
• Organic Gardening Planting Planner 2014
• Running Times
• Slim Down Shopping List
• Waldorf Astoria Magazine
• Women's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Women's Health Amazing Abs Workouts
• Women's Health Look Better Naked
• Women's Health Mag
• Women's Health Personal Trainer
• Women's Health Sexy Arms & Shoulder Workouts
• Women's Health Tight Butt & Lean Legs Workouts
• Women's Health Total Body Fat-Burning Workouts
• Women's Health Workouts
• Womens Health Lite