Runner’s World, the world’s leading running magazine, is available on the iPad. Every month you’ll enjoy in-depth features; training, nutrition, and injury-prevention advice; and gear reviews–plus exclusive audio, video, photo slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
JUNE ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
• 5-Ks for Everyone: Whatever your reason for targeting 3.1 miles–to get faster, to finish your first, or to simply have fun–this guide will get you fit and ready for a blast.
• Mars & Venus on the Run: You and your partner both love running. And being together. So why doesn’t it always go so well when you actually run together?
• Bret, Unbroken: His brain and body shattered in a horrible childhood accident, Bret Dunlap thought his simple life was good enough–until he discovered running.
• Summer Shoe Guide: From the season’s best new models, find a pair that’s tailored to fit your running needs perfectly.
• In the Human Race section: A student-runner-mother is a 27-year-old triple threat.
• In the Training section: Want to be injury-free and fast? Run on softer surfaces.
• In the Fuel section: Meat-free meals pack muscle-fueling protein without unhealthy fat.
• In the Mind + Body section: Hurdle common mental barriers to run your best.
• In the Gear section: Ten best new sunglasses for runners.
• In the Races+Places section: Vancouver’s Whistler Half gives a runner freedom to focus.
• Columns: Marc Parent talks about figuring out what kind of runner you are (The Newbie Chronicles), while new columnist Lauren Fleshman discusses how having a baby while being a pro runner changes everything (The Fast Life).
• I’m a Runner: True Blood actor and model Jessica Clark talks about running with her Pomeranian and her dream running partner Quentin Taarantino.
• Bonus videos
… and much more.
***Please make sure to update your iPad to iOS5 to take full advantage of all the new functionality in this application.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
- Compatible with iOS 6.1
- Bug fixes and minor enhancements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 01, 2013
- Rodale, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (151)
- 6.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1000 Exercises by Men’s Health and Women’s Health
• Abs Diet Online
• Abs Diet Smoothie Selector
• Best Life Magazine
• Cook This, Not That!
• Cook This, Not That! 350 Calorie Meals
• Eat This, Not That! Restaurants
• Eat This, Not That! The Game
• He Said She Said
• Hot Body Yoga
• Instant Wingman
• Learn Her Secrets
• Men's Health 20-Minute Muscle Meals
• Men's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Men's Health Personal Trainer
• Men's Health Pushup Challenge
• Men's Health Speed Shred
• Men's Health Training Guides
• Men's Health Ultimate Abs
• Men's Health Workouts
• Men's Health Workouts Lite
• Men’s Health Magazine
• Organic Gardening Mag
• Organic Gardening Planting Planner
• Running Times
• Slim Down Shopping List
• Women's Health Amazing Abs Workouts
• Women's Health Look Better Naked
• Women's Health Mag
• Women's Health Personal Trainer
• Women's Health Sexy Arms & Shoulder Workouts
• Women's Health Tight Butt & Lean Legs Workouts
• Women's Health Total Body Fat-Burning Workouts
• Women's Health Workouts
• Womens Health Lite