iOS Universal Newsstand
The Essential Guide for Everyone Who Runs – men and women, from beginners to hard-core marathoners. Runner’s World provides readers with the authoritative information they need to pursue their personal goals, the inspiration they crave, and an authentic sense of community they won’t find anywhere else.
RUNNER’S WORLD AUGUST ISSUE IS NOW AVAILABLE!
HALF MARATHON, FULL LIFE
Prepare for your next half by enjoying a whole host of nonrunning activities.
Running legend Frank Shorter tells the story of finishing second in the Olympics to a suspected doper.
RUNNING THE WORLD: DJIBOUTI
A former Olympian and her team of young East African girls dodge cultural norms, insults, and rock-throwing boys to become runners.
(LONG) GONE GIRL
When Amy Wroe Bechtel disappeared on a run 19 years ago, her husband was the lead suspect. Now there’s a disturbing new theory.
• Training: Tackle hills, beat the sweaty season, and sharpen your mental game.
• Fuel: A postrun picnic, the beer-run lowdown, and mini meals.
• Mind + Body: Five habits to stay injury-free. And should you try chiropractics?
• Gear: Sports bras for every body type.
• Human Race: Two sisters, 75 dogs, one very cool running life.
• Columns: Remy’s World tackles speed work, and Newbie saves her shins.
• Races+Places: Esprit de She and running feast-ivals.
• I’m a Runner: “Rehab Addict” host Nicole Curtis
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
- Support for iPhone
- Bug Fixes