Runner’s World, the world’s leading running magazine, is available on the iPad. Every month you’ll enjoy in-depth features; training, nutrition, and injury-prevention advice; and gear reviews–plus exclusive audio, video, photo slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
MARCH ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
• Time for a Hip Check: Learn how to detect and correct weakness in your hips so you can run faster and stay healthy.
• Grind of the Ancient Mariner: Why would a 90-year-old U.S. Navy vet run across the country? For the love of a 72-year-old ship.
• Your Perfect Half-Marathon: Whether you love dogs, net descents, or big-city races that feel grassroots—like Boston’s B.A.A. Half—we have the ideal race for you.
• Spring Shoe Guide: We put the newest models through their paces in the lab
and on the road and found 22 that topped the charts.
• In the Human Race section: Read about a store using gear and beer to build community, a former smoker turned into a desert-crossing ultrarunner, how female race directors are busting open the boys’ club, and more!
• Columns: Peter Sagal writes about how Shalane Flanagan’s hometown race helps launch new stars (Road Scholar), while Lauren Fleshman tells you why trying something new can save your sanity (The Fast Life).
• In the Training section: A month (or two) of easy running yields strength and confidence.
• In the Fuel section: Get more nutritional bang from your oatmeal with sweet or savory toppings.
• In the Mind + Body section: Are you relying too much on over-the-counter pain meds to keep you running?
• In the Gear section: Bridge the gap between cold and cool with lightweight outerwear. Plus: Feel like a pro with stylish compression socks.
• In the Races+Places section: Fans of The Oatmeal comic try to “Beat the Blerch.”
• I’m a Runner: Liz Miele Comedian, chocophile, marathoner.
• Bonus videos
… and much more.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
- Support for iPhone
- Bug Fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 18, 2014
- Rodale Inc. Digital
- 5.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (23)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1233)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1001 Sugar Smart Foods
• Abs Diet Smoothie Selector
• Conrad Magazine
• Flat-Belly Express
• He Said She Said
• Hot Body Yoga
• Instant Wingman
• Learn Her Secrets
• Men's Health 20-Minute Muscle Meals
• Men's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Men's Health Get Back In Shape
• Men's Health Personal Trainer
• Men's Health Pushup Challenge
• Men's Health Speed Shred
• Men's Health Training Guides
• Men's Health Ultimate Abs
• Men’s Health Magazine
• Organic Gardening Mag
• Organic Gardening Planting Planner 2014
• Running Times
• Slim Down Shopping List
• Waldorf Astoria Magazine
• Women's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Women's Health Amazing Abs Workouts
• Women's Health Look Better Naked
• Women's Health Mag
• Women's Health Personal Trainer
• Women's Health Sexy Arms & Shoulder Workouts
• Women's Health Tight Butt & Lean Legs Workouts
• Women's Health Total Body Fat-Burning Workouts