iOS Universal Newsstand
The Essential Guide for Everyone Who Runs – men and women, from beginners to hard-core marathoners. Runner’s World provides readers with the authoritative information they need to pursue their personal goals, the inspiration they crave, and an authentic sense of community they won’t find anywhere else. Plus, exclusive audio, video, slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
OCTOBER ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
• Nutrition Special: Meals on the Run: Power-packed breakfasts, energizing midrun snacks, and delicious recovery dishes you can whip up in 30 minutes—or less.
• The 50 Most Influential People in Running: From athletes and inventors to gurus and pioneers, these excessively talented individuals inspire us the most.
• Big Hair Days on a Texas Track: Sporting false eyelashes, fitted short shorts, and lots (and lots) of hairspray, a team of runners created quite a stir in 1964.
• RW Shoe Lab Tested: Back-Country Rock Stars: We hit the singletrack hard to determine the best new trail shoes for your off-road adventures.
• Training: Maximize your time on any terrain.
• Fuel: 10 sneaky diet downfalls that can undermine your health and training
• Mind + Body: Everything you need for race day—right at your fingertips.
• Gear: Gear up in style for any off-road adventure.
• Human Race: Read about a multitasking mom’s multitasking gear, Deena Kastor’s goal of setting a new masters record in Chicago, and more!
• Columns: Elizabeth Kelsey writes about how confidence forged on the run helped her end a toxic relationship (#Zelle), while Peter Sagal chronicles a race’s effort to revive the spirit of Rocky Balboa in Philly (Road Scholar).
• Races+Places: Can you outrun the Headless Horseman?
• I’m a Runner: Shelley Moore Capito, a U.S. senator, is “slow and steady, and always get[s] to the finish line.”
• Bonus videos… and much more.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
- Support for iPhone
- Bug Fixes