iOS Universal Newsstand
The Essential Guide for Everyone Who Runs – men and women, from beginners to hard-core marathoners. Runner’s World provides readers with the authoritative information they need to pursue their personal goals, the inspiration they crave, and an authentic sense of community they won’t find anywhere else. Plus, exclusive audio, video, slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
SEPTEMBER ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
Best Tips Ever
• Run Your Life! No matter what kind of runner you are, our experts will help you train, eat, and rest so you run happy and stay healthy.
• Fall Shoe Guide: Use our revamped Shoe Finder to identify the best pair for you among 26 new models.
• The Business of a Porta-Potty: Turns out, the humble portable is way more interesting than we ever imagined (but still pretty gnarly).
• Strong & Fast: Looking to PR this fall? Hit the gym. These two superfast workouts build the strength that drives speed.
• Cross-Country Romance: Fun and festive XC races aren’t just for students anymore. Postcollegiate meets are growing, so slip on some spikes and hit the dirt—you just might fall in love.
• Training: A DIY training schedule requires a few key ingredients.
• Fuel: Six pasta alternatives that taste great and pack plenty of muscle-stoking fuel
• Mind + Body: Reap rewards with nine recovery techniques.
• Gear: Outerwear for any run
• Human Race: Read about a mom of six who’s run a sub-four-hour marathon in all 50 states, an after-school club that keeps kids in a tough community on track, and more!
• Columns: Lauren Fleshman writes about how when you’re injured, dreams drift away (The Fast Life), while Mark Remy asks: Can you be your own Yoda? (Remy’s World).
• Races+Places: The Great Cow Harbor 10K, which boasts great views and fast finishes.
• I’m a Runner: Peter King, the Sports Illustrated NFL expert laced up and lost 80 pounds.
• Bonus videos
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
- Support for iPhone
- Bug Fixes