iOS Universal Newsstand
The Essential Guide for Everyone Who Runs – men and women, from beginners to hard-core marathoners. Runner’s World provides readers with the authoritative information they need to pursue their personal goals, the inspiration they crave, and an authentic sense of community they won’t find anywhere else. Plus, exclusive audio, video, slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
AUGUST ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
Half Marathon Training
• More Fun Than Just 13.1: How to race, recover, and repeat at events that pair a half marathon with one (or two!) other distances in a single weekend.
• Something Wild: Wondering what it takes to do an obstacle course race? Strong legs and lungs, sure, but also great balance, a strong grip, and the upper body strength to push, pull, climb, and throw your way through miles of obstacles. Oh, and mental fortitude.
• Ultra: Is it possible to be fat
and fit? Heavy and healthy? At 250 pounds, Mirna Valerio provides an inspiring answer.
• Real Bra-Vado: The latest crop of sports bras are as stylish as they are supportive. Here are our 15 wear-tested favorites.
• Training: Run buddies can get you faster, stronger, and into new adventures.
• Fuel: Early a.m. fueling strategies that will keep your workout on track.
• Mind + Body: Diagnose, treat, and prevent lower-leg injuries.
• Gear: RW editors share their favorite ways of toting on-the-run supplies.
• Human Race: Read about a runner who rocks camo and mesh in Brooklyn, a record-holder who clocked an average of 6:26 pace for 62 miles on a treadmill, and more!
• Columns: Peter Sagal writes about how you shouldn’t cross the Dark Gods of the Bowel (Road Scholar), while Chris Clayton talks about how a strange encounter helps heal his heart (Life & Times).
• Races+Places: The Victoria Marathon, where peacocks are spectators.
• I’m a Runner: Steve Swanson, a NASA astronaut who is literally tied to the treadmill in space.
Plus bonus videos…and much more.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
- Support for iPhone
- Bug Fixes