iOS Universal Newsstand
The Essential Guide for Everyone Who Runs – men and women, from beginners to hard-core marathoners. Runner’s World provides readers with the authoritative information they need to pursue their personal goals, the inspiration they crave, and an authentic sense of community they won’t find anywhere else. Plus, exclusive audio, video, slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
JULY ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
• Yes, Coach?: Leaving the big decisions up
to a coach, an RW editor discovers, can take the guesswork out of training.
• Rise of a Running Nation: In 1882, the fastest man in America beat a Brit in an epic race that changed everything. So why hasn’t anyone heard of Lon Myers?
• Running the World: Bogota: Despite crazy traffic, running is thriving in
this high-altitude city. To the Ciclovía!
• Dead Freakin’ Last…and Proud of It!: Turns out, finishing in the (way) back of the pack isn’t so bad. Plus: Finding pride in a poor finish.
• Training: Not all worthy goals require finish lines.
• Fuel: Five super-healthy, grill-tastic kebabs.
• Mind + Body: Why you possess more power than you realize.
• Gear: The best earbuds for running audiophiles.
• Human Race: Read about a runner who has qualified for Boston in all 50 states, a 40th birthday of marathon proportions, and more!
• Columns: Kim Cowart explains why her favorite loop isn’t in a travel guide (Life & Times), while Mark Remy describes how his two-ounce watch weighed him down (Remy’s World).
• Races+Places: This Independence Day race is festive and fast.
• I’m a Runner: Marlen Esparza, an Olympic boxer whose mantra before a big event is, Today is the day.
• Bonus videos…and much more.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
- Support for iPhone
- Bug Fixes