iOS Universal Newsstand
The Essential Guide for Everyone Who Runs – men and women, from beginners to hard-core marathoners. Runner’s World provides readers with the authoritative information they need to pursue their personal goals, the inspiration they crave, and an authentic sense of community they won’t find anywhere else. Plus, exclusive audio, video, slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
DECEMBER ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
RW Cover Search
Real runners, amazing stories! This year’s finalists made us laugh, cry, and shake our heads in awe. Meet the men and women runners who moved us the most.
RW Tested: Winter Shoe Guide
Use our revamped shoe finder to identify the best pair for you among 26 new models.
The Year in Running
The headliners, trend-setters, history-makers, and record-breakers whose achievements and ideas rocked our favorite sport in 2015.
Nutrition Special: Fat Chance
Low-carb, high-fat is suddenly all the dietary rage. But will it work for runners? Here’s the science, and the reality, of all that bacon.
• Training: Stave off holiday doldrums with a streak.
• Fuel: Five recipes to reinvigorate lackluster leftovers. Plus, the best of winter veggies.
• Mind + Body: Six postrace recovery moves that can be done in tight quarters.
• Gear: Gear of the Year—From shoes and apparel to other essentials, these 28 items made our wish list.
• Human Race: What It Takes to... swim 2.4 miles, ride 112 miles, and run a marathon. Every day. For 50 days.
• Columns: Kara Cutruzzula embraces her “Running Bitch Face.” And our Road Scholar finds that marijuana is not a shortcut to the runner’s high.
• Races+Places: Rocky 50K Fat Ass Retrace the Italian Stallion’s steps through Philly. In gray sweats, natch.
• I’m a Runner: Robert Herjavec—A Shark Tank star finds success to be fleeting in business and running.
• Bonus videos
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
- Support for iPhone
- Bug Fixes