iOS Universal Newsstand
The Essential Guide for Everyone Who Runs – men and women, from beginners to hard-core marathoners. Runner’s World provides readers with the authoritative information they need to pursue their personal goals, the inspiration they crave, and an authentic sense of community they won’t find anywhere else.
NOVEMBER ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
Runners with H(e)art
In #TheNewBoom, “events” are invented on the fly, an Olympian (Alexi Pappas) is a multimedia star, and a comedian (Kevin Hart) is the sport’s leading evangelist.
Front Row at the Revolution
What was once unthinkable is now indisputable: More women run than men.
Something Old, Something New
From training to nutrition, expert advice has evolved—but some truths are eternal.
When Yonkers Was Bonkers
A hard-core history lesson. Plus, how 26.2 has changed.
Survey 2016: Here You Are
Think you’re like other runners? Check out our poll results.
Gear Special: Best in Shoe
A look back at some 50 years of fantastic footwear (plus a flop or two).
• Training: Tips to run your best at crowded big-city marathons.
• Fuel: How midrun nutrition has improved through the decades.
• Mind + Body: How to keep your hips, knees, ankles, and feet happy and injury-free.
• Gear: Futuristic gadgets and fabrics.
• Human Race: A political analyst and runner weighs in on the race for office.
• Columns: Road Scholar Peter Sagal takes stock on his 10th anniversary, and Deena Kastor shares how she learned to run for joy in The Fast Life.
• I’m a Runner: The Unstoppables—celebs we’ve interviewed who are still ticking off the miles.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
- Support for iPhone
- Bug Fixes