The Essential Guide for Everyone Who Runs – men and women, from beginners to hard-core marathoners. Runner’s World provides readers with the authoritative information they need to pursue their personal goals, the inspiration they crave, and an authentic sense of community they won’t find anywhere else. Plus, exclusive audio, video, slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
MAY ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
• "Can I Ask You Something?": Listen up, newbies! Our experts have time-tested answers to your most pressing questions.
• Run Like Meb: To stride as smoothly as this Boston champ, improve your form with his techniques. Features videos of Meb’s form exercises.
• Running the World: Paris: The pleasures of pairing the world’s best wine with lovely miles along the Seine.
Plus a slideshow.
• Native Sun: Navajo marathoner Craig Curley might make it big, but not if it means forsaking his heritage.
• On the Run with Larry Bird: A few words from the Boston Celtics legend on his other obsession—running.
• Training: Pair routine runs with these workouts to take your training to the next level.
• Fuel: Creative toppings add flavorful flair to these whole-grain rice varieties.
• Mind + Body: Set yourself up for miles and miles of bliss.
• Gear: Track it all—from mileage to Z’s—with these smart new activity monitors.
• Human Race: Desi Davila Linden won’t back down in Beantown. How one runner will run the Boston Marathon course four times in 24 hours. A blind Olympian is leading disabled youth. And more inspiration!
• Columns: Peter Sagal ponders whether running coast to coast is cool or crazy (Road Scholar), while Lauren Fleshman explains why when a legend tells you to eat bacon, you eat bacon (The Fast Life).
• Races+Places: A hip expo sets the tone for the Brooklyn Half.
• I’m a Runner: Chris Laudani, the bartender they call the “Boston Shoveler.”
• Bonus videos
… and much more.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
- Support for iPhone
- Bug Fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 18, 2014
- Rodale Inc. Digital
- 5.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (27)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1237)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1001 Sugar Smart Foods
• Abs Diet Smoothie Selector
• Conrad Magazine
• Flat-Belly Express
• He Said She Said
• Hot Body Yoga
• Instant Wingman
• Learn Her Secrets
• Men's Health 20-Minute Muscle Meals
• Men's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Men's Health Get Back In Shape
• Men's Health Personal Trainer
• Men's Health Pushup Challenge
• Men's Health Speed Shred
• Men's Health Training Guides
• Men's Health Ultimate Abs
• Men’s Health Magazine
• Organic Gardening Mag
• Organic Gardening Planting Planner 2014
• Rodale's Organic Life
• Running Times
• Slim Down Shopping List
• Waldorf Astoria Magazine
• Women's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Women's Health Amazing Abs Workouts
• Women's Health Look Better Naked
• Women's Health Mag
• Women's Health Personal Trainer
• Women's Health Sexy Arms & Shoulder Workouts
• Women's Health Tight Butt & Lean Legs Workouts
• Women's Health Total Body Fat-Burning Workouts