Limited Time Offer!
Our July issue for only 99₵
Including our Special Report on the risks of Lyme Disease.
Runner’s World, the world’s leading running magazine, is available on the iPad. Every month you’ll enjoy in-depth features; training, nutrition, and injury-prevention advice; and gear reviews–plus exclusive audio, video, photo slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
SEPTEMBER ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
• The Comeback Kid: James Bonnett was a child prodigy ultrarunner until he quit the sport cold turkey. Now he’s running again—differently.
• Winning One-Liners: Ten running gurus distill their vast knowledge into single sentences of bedrock advice.
• Can’t Knock Her Out: Cancer tried to bring Gabriele Grunewald down—twice. Then she was nearly robbed of a U.S. title. Her reply? Keep running.
Running the World
• The West Bank: Runners try to create a new normal in a troubled land.
My Running Life
• Crash Course: Teacher turned track star Matt Elliott has gotten an education on elite running.
• Fall Shoe Guide: Twenty new pairs, put to the test.
• In the Human Race section: A running club helps troubled teens move toward better lives.
• In the Training section: To run longer or race stronger, learn how to be a pace machine.
• In the Fuel section: Six easy-to-make postrun recovery pastas.
• In the Mind + Body section: To avoid injury, don’t let negative emotions bring you down.
• In the Gear section: Run—or run errands—in this stylish, high-tech apparel.
• In the Races+Places section: When you race up one of New York’s tallest peaks, the mountain (usually) wins.
• Columns: Marc Parent talks about how runners are runners, wherever you go (The Newbie Chronicles), while Lauren Fleshman writes about how a strong, fit running buddy can pull you through (The Fast Life).
• I’m a Runner: Satcha Pretto, a news anchor on Univision’s Despierta America in Miami, talks about the 5K that started it all and running through her pregnancy.
• Bonus videos
… and much more.
***Please make sure to update your iPad to iOS5 to take full advantage of all the new functionality in this application.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
-Minor bug fixes
-Updated to v30
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 18, 2014
- Rodale Inc. Digital
- 5.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (33)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1198)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1001 Sugar Smart Foods
• Abs Diet Smoothie Selector
• Conrad Magazine
• Flat-Belly Express
• He Said She Said
• Hot Body Yoga
• Instant Wingman
• Learn Her Secrets
• Men's Health 20-Minute Muscle Meals
• Men's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Men's Health Get Back In Shape
• Men's Health Personal Trainer
• Men's Health Pushup Challenge
• Men's Health Speed Shred
• Men's Health Training Guides
• Men's Health Ultimate Abs
• Men's Health Workouts
• Men's Health Workouts Lite
• Men’s Health Magazine
• Organic Gardening Mag
• Organic Gardening Planting Planner 2014
• Running Times
• Slim Down Shopping List
• Waldorf Astoria Magazine
• Women's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Women's Health Amazing Abs Workouts
• Women's Health Look Better Naked
• Women's Health Mag
• Women's Health Personal Trainer
• Women's Health Sexy Arms & Shoulder Workouts
• Women's Health Tight Butt & Lean Legs Workouts
• Women's Health Total Body Fat-Burning Workouts
• Women's Health Workouts
• Womens Health Lite