iOS Universal Newsstand
The Essential Guide for Everyone Who Runs – men and women, from beginners to hard-core marathoners. Runner’s World provides readers with the authoritative information they need to pursue their personal goals, the inspiration they crave, and an authentic sense of community they won’t find anywhere else.
RUNNER’S WORLD JULY ISSUE IS NOW AVAILABLE!
MARATHON TRAINING SPECIAL: 26.2 FOR YOU
A lot has changed about marathons in the past five decades. Experts who’ve been with us over the long haul explain what’s still as important as ever.
U.S. OLYMPIC TRIALS: CHANGING OF THE GUARD
The upcoming Track & Field Trials in Eugene, Oregon, features a crop of fast upstarts ready to disrupt the status quo and get to Rio.
MAKING A SPLASH
Evan Jager and Emma Coburn are favorites to make the U.S. Olympic team, but first, they’ve got 35 significant hurdles (and some significant water pits) to overcome in Eugene.
ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?
If you’re having trouble remembering what it’s like to have a really, really good time, pick up a 30-hour relay-race baton.
• Training: A seasonal goal can keep you shining bright all summer long.
• Fuel: Bad habits that hurt your waistline.
• Mind + Body: Six strategies to counter brain drain.
• Gear: The best sunglasses for runners.
• Human Race: Embedding community service into workouts.
• Columns: Road Scholar—Men and women running together, by Peter Sagal. These Running Times—Pain and pleasure of racing hard, by Jonathan Beverly.
• Races+Places: Across the Bay 12K, a golden opportunity.
• I’m a Runner: Actor/singer Kat Graham wears her muscles with pride.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
- Support for iPhone
- Bug Fixes