iOS Universal Newsstand
The Essential Guide for Everyone Who Runs – men and women, from beginners to hard-core marathoners. Runner’s World provides readers with the authoritative information they need to pursue their personal goals, the inspiration they crave, and an authentic sense of community they won’t find anywhere else.
MAY ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
Beginner’s Special: 20 Years, 20 Lessons
Two decades on the run have taught one writer a little wisdom worth sharing.
50th Anniversary Special: First Lady of Boston
Roberta Gibb laughed when race officials told her she couldn’t run the Boston Marathon. Then she got mad.
Boston Marathon: Young American
To say that Neely Spence Gracey was born to run Boston is definitely not a stretch.
Naked Raced the Strangers
At the Bay to Breakers 12K, some runners bare it all. The others cover up in all manner or weirdness.
Do You Have That in Joy?
Specialty running stores are flourishing like never before—by selling a lot more than shoes.
• Training: Three weeks to the perfect workout.
• Fuel: Taco recipes so good, you’ll wish every day was Taco Tuesday.
• Mind + Body: Athletic strengths and weaknesses can be predicted by your DNA.
• Gear: Head-to-foot getups to get out in.
• Human Race: A doctor drops 50 pounds and qualifies for Boston.
• Columns: Our Road Scholar gets a lesson in courage and grace from a Boston bandit. And new columnist Jonathan Beverly says steady beats speedy any day.
• Races+Places: Santa Barbara Wine Country Half Marathon. Mmm…yes.
• I’m a Runner: Nathan Sawaya, Lego artist, is no good without a good five miles.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
- Support for iPhone
- Bug Fixes