Runner’s World, the world’s leading running magazine, is available on the iPad. Every month you’ll enjoy in-depth features; training, nutrition, and injury-prevention advice; and gear reviews–plus exclusive audio, video, photo slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
AUGUST ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
• Small Changes, Big Rewards: You don’t have to overhaul your routine to become a better runner. Here are 10 smart tweaks to make you fitter, faster, and more motivated.
• Heavy Medals: Runners have an unprecedented obsession with beribboned hunks of bling—and race directors are happy to satisfy.
• Friends With Benefits: Train with a group of runners who are speedier than you and you’ll find yourself following in their (fast) footsteps.
• Runs to Glory: Thirty years ago, at the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games, a band of extraordinarily gifted American runners electrified the world and changed the sport forever.
• In the Human Race section: A judge who lost 100 pounds gets her local community out running.
• In the Training section: Develop endurance and speed by running not too easy, not too hard.
• In the Fuel section: Many runners are switching to a Paleo diet. Should you?
• In the Mind + Body section: Cross-train for fun—and fitness.
• In the Gear section: Find your best fit with these 15 sports bras.
• In the Races+Places section: Defeated in his first try, a runner takes a second shot at a brutal mountain race.
• Columns: Marc Parent talks about why targeting a time goal sometimes requires a little professional help (The Newbie Chronicles), while Nevin Martell writes about how he lost weight and found rhythm and grace (Life & Times).
• I’m a Runner: Sakyong Mipham, leader of the Shambhala Buddhist community, talks about why he appreciates the sport and how he enjoys that he can do it while he travels the world.
• Bonus videos
… and much more.
***Please make sure to update your iPad to iOS5 to take full advantage of all the new functionality in this application.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
-Minor bug fixes
-Updated to v30
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 18, 2014
- Rodale Inc. Digital
- 5.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (25)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1192)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1001 Sugar Smart Foods
• Abs Diet Smoothie Selector
• Conrad Magazine
• Cook This, Not That!
• Cook This, Not That! 350 Calorie Meals
• Eat This, Not That! Restaurants
• Eat This, Not That! The Game
• Flat-Belly Express
• He Said She Said
• Hot Body Yoga
• Instant Wingman
• Learn Her Secrets
• Men's Health 20-Minute Muscle Meals
• Men's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Men's Health Get Back In Shape
• Men's Health Personal Trainer
• Men's Health Pushup Challenge
• Men's Health Speed Shred
• Men's Health Training Guides
• Men's Health Ultimate Abs
• Men's Health Workouts
• Men's Health Workouts Lite
• Men’s Health Magazine
• Organic Gardening Mag
• Organic Gardening Planting Planner 2014
• Running Times
• Slim Down Shopping List
• Waldorf Astoria Magazine
• Women's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Women's Health Amazing Abs Workouts
• Women's Health Look Better Naked
• Women's Health Mag
• Women's Health Personal Trainer
• Women's Health Sexy Arms & Shoulder Workouts
• Women's Health Tight Butt & Lean Legs Workouts
• Women's Health Total Body Fat-Burning Workouts
• Women's Health Workouts
• Womens Health Lite