Runner’s World, the world’s leading running magazine, is available on the iPad. Every month you’ll enjoy in-depth features; training, nutrition, and injury-prevention advice; and gear reviews–plus exclusive audio, video, photo slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
JANUARY/FEBRUARY ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
New Year, New You
• Hop on the Habit Trail: Pick goals you can achieve every day—like sitting less and sleeping more—for a fitter, healthier, and happier 2015.
• Your Perfect Marathon: What would thrill you? Stunning scenery? Epic crowds? A personal best? Let our 2015 calendar be your guide.
• 2015 Heroes of Running: A legendary coach. A rising star. A pioneer. And three other runners who blew us away this year.
Mind & Body Special
• Pumping…Rubber?: The key to fitness is not fancy gear. Get stronger and faster—using only your shoes—with this 15-minute workout.
• My Sister, The Runner: A tale of screaming kids, frayed family ties, hard labor, and one unusual 5-K on a Hopi reservation. What could go wrong?
• In the Human Race section: Read about inked-up ultrarunner Catra Corbett, a group of military wives bonding at the helms of their jogging strollers, elite resolutions, and more!
• Columns: Marc Parent talks about how faster is (sometimes) better (The Newbie Chronicles), while Peter Sagal tells you why you should beware the Oatmeal’s Blerch (Road Scholar).
• In the Training section: Ramp up your training by investing in the right stuff.
• In the Fuel section: Turns out, butter, beef, and bacon might not be so bad after all.
• In the Mind + Body section: Use the science of motivation to set—and nail—the right goals.
• In the Gear section: Six pairs of tights that add flair to any run. Plus: Trendy totes to stash your stuff for a workout.
• In the Races+Places section: Want a guaranteed PR in 2015? Run a weird distance.
• I’m a Runner: Storyboard P, a street dancer who you might find running in New York City—very, very early.
• Bonus videos
… and much more.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
- Support for iPhone
- Bug Fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 18, 2014
- Rodale Inc. Digital
- 5.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (14)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1224)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1001 Sugar Smart Foods
• Abs Diet Smoothie Selector
• Conrad Magazine
• Flat-Belly Express
• He Said She Said
• Hot Body Yoga
• Instant Wingman
• Learn Her Secrets
• Men's Health 20-Minute Muscle Meals
• Men's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Men's Health Get Back In Shape
• Men's Health Personal Trainer
• Men's Health Pushup Challenge
• Men's Health Speed Shred
• Men's Health Training Guides
• Men's Health Ultimate Abs
• Men’s Health Magazine
• Organic Gardening Mag
• Organic Gardening Planting Planner 2014
• Running Times
• Slim Down Shopping List
• Waldorf Astoria Magazine
• Women's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Women's Health Amazing Abs Workouts
• Women's Health Look Better Naked
• Women's Health Mag
• Women's Health Personal Trainer
• Women's Health Sexy Arms & Shoulder Workouts
• Women's Health Tight Butt & Lean Legs Workouts
• Women's Health Total Body Fat-Burning Workouts