Limited Time Offer!
Our July issue for only 99₵
Including our Special Report on the risks of Lyme Disease.
Runner’s World, the world’s leading running magazine, is available on the iPad. Every month you’ll enjoy in-depth features; training, nutrition, and injury-prevention advice; and gear reviews–plus exclusive audio, video, photo slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
OCTOBER ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
• A Good Long Run: At 41, Olympic medalist Deena Kastor may be (slightly) less speedy, but she’s still gunning for the masters world record in the half-marathon. Just for fun.
• DIY Energy Bars: Before, during, or after your run, quell your hunger and refuel with a delicious energy bar handcrafted in your own kitchen.
Run This City
• Sweat Home, Chicago!: A runner-centric tour
of the Windy City’s
hot spots, featuring one of the coolest urban running trails in America.
Trail Shoe Guide
• Rough Riders: Whether you like to feel the earth beneath you or float over it on foam, there’s an off-road shoe for you.
• The Untold Story of the Beer Mile: With more than 60,000 participants and an upcoming world championship, this sudsy race is officially a thing.
• In the Human Race section: A combat boot-donning runner offers her best blister advice, a profile of the Marine Corps Marathon streakers aka the Groundpounders, a look at the Shack Track & Field Club, and more!
• Columns: Marc Parent talks about one illuminating discovery (The Newbie Chronicles), while Peter Sagal writes about his experience playing soccer (Road Scholar).
• In the Training section: What to do before, during, and after the biggest run of your week.
• In the Fuel section: Six scrumptious smoothies that pack flavor and nutrients.
• In the Mind + Body section: Add foam rolling to your routine to release tension and block fatigue.
• In the Gear section: The competition for real estate on runners’ wrists is hot. Very hot. Plus: Nine goods that contribute to worth causes.
• In the Races+Places section: The Mohawk Hudson River Marathon and Half in New York is among the nation’s fastest. Plus: Creepy costume runs.
• I’m a Runner: Theo Rossi, an actor on Sons of Anarchy, talks about running with his dog, racing marathons, and more.
• Bonus videos
… and much more.
***Please make sure to update your iPad to iOS5 to take full advantage of all the new functionality in this application.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
- Minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 8 hours ago
- Rodale Inc. Digital
- 6.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1197)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1001 Sugar Smart Foods
• Abs Diet Smoothie Selector
• Conrad Magazine
• Flat-Belly Express
• He Said She Said
• Hot Body Yoga
• Instant Wingman
• Learn Her Secrets
• Men's Health 20-Minute Muscle Meals
• Men's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Men's Health Get Back In Shape
• Men's Health Personal Trainer
• Men's Health Pushup Challenge
• Men's Health Speed Shred
• Men's Health Training Guides
• Men's Health Ultimate Abs
• Men's Health Workouts
• Men's Health Workouts Lite
• Men’s Health Magazine
• Organic Gardening Mag
• Organic Gardening Planting Planner 2014
• Running Times
• Slim Down Shopping List
• Waldorf Astoria Magazine
• Women's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Women's Health Amazing Abs Workouts
• Women's Health Look Better Naked
• Women's Health Mag
• Women's Health Personal Trainer
• Women's Health Sexy Arms & Shoulder Workouts
• Women's Health Tight Butt & Lean Legs Workouts
• Women's Health Total Body Fat-Burning Workouts
• Women's Health Workouts
• Womens Health Lite