Runner’s World, the world’s leading running magazine, is available on the iPad. Every month you’ll enjoy in-depth features; training, nutrition, and injury-prevention advice; and gear reviews–plus exclusive audio, video, photo slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
DECEMBER ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
RW Cover Contest
• Real Runners, Amazing Stories: Thousands of you entered. Now, meet
our 10 finalists—
and two winners who
moved us most.
• The Year In Running: The newsmaking stories, record-setting runners, and innovative trends that defined our sport in 2014.
• The Writer Runner: Running, in the haunted stories of Jamie Quatro, is both terrifying and transcendent. Redemption is hard-won, and rare. Yet in her words there is also healing on hand, as the writer we sent to profile her discovered.
• Winter Shoe Guide: We pounded and prodded the season’s best new models and found 12 that offer an awesome ride.
• In the Human Race section: Read about fastinista Maggie Vessey who is bringing flair to the elite track scene, a profile of a former Olympian who now runs a GU lab, the story of a record-breaking streaker, and more!
• Columns: Marc Parent talks about gear that’ll up your game (The Newbie Chronicles), while Lauren Fleshman asks if it’s time to reboot (The Fast Life).
• In the Training section: Scale back the running, keep up the fitness.
• In the Fuel section: Five nut butters you can whip up at home.
• In the Mind + Body section: Returning to running after a layoff? It’s easier than you think to rev up again.
• In the Gear section: Cool gifts for the fashion plate, mud-lover, or speed demon in your life. (Or for yourself—you’ve been good this year, right?)
• In the Races+Places section: Find great views and tough hills at the Crater Lake Rim Runs. Plus: Tips for first-time trail racers.
• I’m a Runner: Aaron Martens, a pro bass fisherman who burns 4,000 calories fishing!
• Bonus videos
… and much more.
***Please make sure to update your iPad to iOS5 to take full advantage of all the new functionality in this application.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
- Support for iPhone
- Bug Fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 5 days ago
- Rodale Inc. Digital
- 5.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1214)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1001 Sugar Smart Foods
• Abs Diet Smoothie Selector
• Conrad Magazine
• Flat-Belly Express
• He Said She Said
• Hot Body Yoga
• Instant Wingman
• Learn Her Secrets
• Men's Health 20-Minute Muscle Meals
• Men's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Men's Health Get Back In Shape
• Men's Health Personal Trainer
• Men's Health Pushup Challenge
• Men's Health Speed Shred
• Men's Health Training Guides
• Men's Health Ultimate Abs
• Men’s Health Magazine
• Organic Gardening Mag
• Organic Gardening Planting Planner 2014
• Running Times
• Slim Down Shopping List
• Waldorf Astoria Magazine
• Women's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Women's Health Amazing Abs Workouts
• Women's Health Look Better Naked
• Women's Health Mag
• Women's Health Personal Trainer
• Women's Health Sexy Arms & Shoulder Workouts
• Women's Health Tight Butt & Lean Legs Workouts
• Women's Health Total Body Fat-Burning Workouts