iOS Universal Newsstand
The Essential Guide for Everyone Who Runs – men and women, from beginners to hard-core marathoners. Runner’s World provides readers with the authoritative information they need to pursue their personal goals, the inspiration they crave, and an authentic sense of community they won’t find anywhere else.
JUNE ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
Burpees, hoistees, and bear crawls, oh, my! Get in the shape of your life—and have a blast doing it.
Book Excerpt: Pre & Me
In his new memoir, Shoe Dog, the creator of Nike recalls how Steve Prefontaine inspired him to dominate the competition.
Run this City: Los Angeles
Despite its killer traffic, the City of Angels is becoming a (surprise) running mecca.
Summer Shoe Guide
We beat up the latest shoes to find 21 that will best propel you through the miles this summer.
• Training: How to hit the training sweet spot.
• Fuel: Catch a buzz with all things caffeine.
• Mind + Body: Time outside with friends can cure what ails you.
• Gear: Eight GPS watches that will take you places.
• Human Race: For this D.C. running crew, every run is happy hour.
• Columns: Our Newbie chases the runner’s high. And in Remy’s World, it’s about your partner not your pace.
• Races+Places: Rocky 50K Fat Ass Retrace the Italian Stallion’s steps through Philly. In gray sweats, natch.
• I’m a Runner: NBA legend Reggie Miller’s runs include snakes, skunks, and bobcats.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
- Support for iPhone
- Bug Fixes