iOS Universal Newsstand
Radio Times magazine – the UK’s favourite guide to TV, film and radio listings is now on newsstand!
Get the same great content you know and love, from the UK’s biggest selling quality magazine, in enhanced PDF form – tailored for iPad.
Don’t miss the biggest interviews, expert reviews and recommendations and glorious photo-shoots of the biggest stars in Radio Times. Plus, the best of this week’s Soaps, discover the best on-demand and catch-up TV available for you to watch right now, and the Radio Times expert film team point you in the direction of the top films on TV this week, and out now at the cinema. Every week you’ll find the best TV to watch with the best 7 day listings, for TV, radio listings and films on TV, catch up (e.g. on iPlayer) and on demand (e.g. on Netflix).
- To mark any feature or programme for future access, just hold down your finger on the screen and follow the prompts to make a note, tagged with a red dot.
- Access your tagged content in an instant using the pin icon at the top of the screen. To remove a tag, hold your finger down on the red dot marker and follow the prompts.
-> News and Views from broadcasting’s biggest names, best writers and brightest stars.
-> Find unmissable entertainment with our roundup of the Best of the Week
-> Stunning photo-shoots, red carpet reportage and exclusive behind-the-scenes pictures.
-> Guides to the best TV, film and radio each day.
-> Film reviews from the Radio Times’ Film team, including Barry Norman and Andrew Collins.
-> The best of iPlayer, Netflix and other catch-up and on-demand services.
-> Comprehensive listings so you’ll never miss a show, and with handy links so you can jump to your desired day of the week.
Subscriptions & Single Issues:
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
1 month – £6.99
1 year – £79.99
(Single-issue copies are also available for £1.99)
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
Bug fixes and improvements