Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine: Helping you celebrate special occasions - learn embossing, stamping and many more techniques...
iOS Universal Newsstand
** Enjoy 50% off a huge range of our previous issues until the 1st September. **
Quick Cards Made Easy provides you with quick and easy projects at your fingertips, as well as inspirational designs for the more experienced crafter. Every issue is packed with new card designs from the UK's favourite card designers, all the latest product news plus expert advice on card making and money saving ideas in your favourite card making magazine.
Inside every issue:
• Inspirational card making ideas and top designer tips
• Find out what’s on with the latest crafty news and gossip
• Your card making questions answered
• Our pick of must-have crafty products
• Crafty goodies up for grabs with fab competitions and giveaways
Try before you buy! Explore the iPad edition using our free sample issues.
Subscriptions and single issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms and you will receive an initial FREE 30 day trial where you will have instant access to the latest issue.
• 1 month £2.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
• 12 month £23.99 - €31.99 - $31.99
Single issue prices:
• £4.99 - €6.99 - $6.99
** please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies**
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
- Bug fixes and improvements