Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine - inspirational projects for card-makers everywhere!
iOS Universal Newsstand
*** Exclusive Subscription Offer: Begin an annual subscription today & get the previous years' worth of back issues for FREE. You'll be able to save up 73% & will get instant access to the current issue plus the free back issues. But be quick, this offer ends 30th September 2016. ***
Quick Cards Made Easy provides you with quick and easy projects at your fingertips, as well as inspirational designs for the more experienced crafter. Every issue is packed with new card designs from the UK's favourite card designers, all the latest product news plus expert advice on card making and money saving ideas in your favourite card making magazine.
Inside every issue:
• Inspirational card making ideas and top designer tips
• Find out what’s on with the latest crafty news and gossip
• Your card making questions answered
• Our pick of must-have crafty products
• Crafty goodies up for grabs with fab competitions and giveaways
Try before you buy! Explore the iPad edition using our free sample issues.
Subscriptions and single issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
• 12 month £23.99 - €31.99 - $31.99
Single issue prices:
• £4.99 - €6.99 - $6.99
** please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies**
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
Bug fixes and improvements